Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You have no idea what you are talking about lol. It’s HIS press conference. Of course it’s his choice. If they asked him what his first 5 plays on Sunday were would it not be his choice then? Think for once. 

I have no idea? I've been subsidizing this team for almost 35 years, Who the **** are you to tell me to "think for once", do we know each other?

3 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

This isn’t a joke. Haskins is clearly ****ed here. Not sure what your issue is? Rivera is clearly pissed and just keeping the lid on the wider impact on this until we actual play what is, or are, one or two, critical games.

Hopefully more than two more games!!

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

We could still clinch in a Week 17 loss against Philly, if NYG lose their last 2

I don’t think that’s true. I can’t remember why but I heard Kevin Sheehan say it and I checked it out and what he said was correct.  I think it’s because somehow since a Philly plays 2 NFC East teams (Dallas then us) in some way we can’t win at 6-10.  I think Phily ends up winning because of the tie.  

2 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

This isn’t a joke. Haskins is clearly ****ed here. Not sure what your issue is? Rivera is clearly pissed and just keeping the lid on the wider impact on this until we actual play what is, or are, one or two, critical games.

Purely principle, he shouldn't be out there period IMO, get the other two guys some work and if Alex can't go you play one of the backups, you don't let him touch the field.

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I don’t think that’s true. I can’t remember why but I heard Kevin Sheehan say it and I checked it out and what he said was correct.  I think it’s because somehow since a Philly plays 2 NFC East teams (Dallas then us) in some way we can’t win at 6-10.  I think Phily ends up winning because of the tie.  

That's why I said we "could" win it, under those circumstances.

Wasn't saying it was a certainty. But I made the statement to indicate that it was a possibility, since some people were acting as if a loss against Philly means we lose the division.

If Dwayne plays on Sunday (and I hope he doesn’t play a single snap) then he has the opportunity to get on tape for other teams that he can look like an NFL quarterback.

So I hope he goes to another team next year but if he blows it on Sunday then his career could be completely over before it really ever got started.

4 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Oh and he's no longer a captain..which maybe he never should have been...and he sure as **** dont deserve to wear theismanns number..

That should've been part of the punishment: sorry DH, you have to give up theismanns number.  Here is number 3, john becks number.  Enjoy it until we are finally healthy enough at qb to tell you to hit the bricks.

9 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

If sincere this could be interesting. 

“A wounded lion is more dangerous than a hungry one...” old African proverb

XXXXX

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

The greatest irony is if Haskins loses the game Sunday, on a final drive, after being "stripped" of the ball

That one liner deserves a rimshot..

image.gif.fba665d6d0ba9b045489fc4ac2dc6f9d.gif

Have no issue with what Ron is doing. Clearly he believes it's what is best for the team. He can deal with DH when the season is over. Maybe kid even balls out and grows up because of this. Both are highly doubtful, but you never know. But considering where the team is at, and the iffy health of Alex, cutting DH right now to make a point when by all accounts DH isn't a cancer in the locker room or anything like that... it would actually be punishing the team.

14 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

That's why I said we "could" win it, under those circumstances.

Wasn't saying it was a certainty. But I made the statement to indicate that it was a possibility, since some people were acting as if a loss against Philly means we lose the division.

2 losses and were out.  There’s no way to make it unless they win one more.

13 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You say you want a winning team but then get mad when the coach does something in the interest of winning that goes against your **** ass principals. Ok go be a Pats fan then. 

Oh wait. 

Gtfo with that bs.  He might doing what’s best for the game Sunday but quite simply Haskins nearly ****ed the season because he needed to shove his head someone ass because he was sad.  Sorry we don’t like seeing the dumbass starting with the team that out the work in this year to get here while he dragging his bitter butt to strip clubs in between souring on the bench. 

19 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Purely principle, he shouldn't be out there period IMO, get the other two guys some work and if Alex can't go you play one of the backups, you don't let him touch the field.

Haskins is done. Totally done.

Much like comedy, it’s all in the timing.

Archived