Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

2 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Gutless?

Ive been one of his stauchest supporters - but leaving **** pants simba on the field and then refusing to address it with the media and getting aggressive about it is a gutless move - gotta call em as I see em

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

Bro, I can read.  Don't get your whatever in a twist...

Damnit NewCliche didn’t you see my smiley face!!  😋

Smiley face= peace pipe= wompum trade= it’s all good= lol

Seriously, I get it sometimes it’s hard to “feel” intent in written communication. Misinterpretations are all too common and unfortunate.

All is well my friend. I know you weren’t coming at me and I hope you know the same coming from my end. 

Good looking out!

3 minutes ago, ggarriso said:

Ive been one of his stauchest supporters - but leaving **** pants simba on the field and then refusing to address it with the media and getting aggressive about it is a gutless move - gotta call em as I see em

You're an idiot and a bad fan. It's been quite evident for a while and while i've done my best to refrain from truly engaging with your idiocy, I'm exhausted. 

48 minutes ago, Daniel.redskins said:

I bet Snyder has his hands in this. Or Montez and Hienke (whatever his name is) are not ready at all.  But this new culture seems complete bs to me.  You will be punished, unless we need you for playoffs.  Haha what a ****ing joke. 

Words out of my mouth. Of course Dan is involved and I dont care how many times Rivera beats his chest about a culture change, its not gonna happen fully with the Danny around

Just now, Scottlo said:

Words out of my mouth. Of course Dan is involved and I dont care how many times Rivera beats his chest about a culture change, its not gonna happen fully with the Danny around

This literally has the seal of snyder stamped ALL over it

Is it wrong to to HOPE that a man did bad things just to remove him from the equation of a football team

1 minute ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I mean did Ron really think people were gonna ask about the game after what happened?  No less when the guy that nearly ****ed the team over is gonna be starting.  But oh he’s not a captain anymore. Gasp!

Conversely, did you really think that he's gonna want to talk about it and demonstrate to his team that they are defined by a single player's actions rather than everything that everyone else has worked towards and contributed?

That's not gutless; that's leadership.

30 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

The Covid risk is only one part of the issue though.

Covid issue aside, a lot of people here do not have confidence in his on-field ability to beat the Panthers.

I can’t really argue that against the other unknowns as they are unknown. I would prefer Alex over any of them. 

6 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Brandon Scherff : "He was wholehearted about his apology. He made a mistake and he owned up to it. We're moving on from here. "He's going to come out and he's going to have a chip on his shoulder, and we trust in him."

Wasn't he supposed to have already had a "chip on his shoulder" ever since draft day, when the league done messed up ?

If he gets any more of those "chips" he's going to need shoulder surgery

2 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Conversely, did you really think that he's gonna want to talk about it and demonstrate to his team that they are defined by a single player's actions rather than everything that everyone else has worked towards and contributed?

That's not gutless; that's leadership.

What I’m saying is here’s the QB that just jeopardized everything and he’s out taking first team snaps like nothing happened.  Did he really think he would just brush the media aside?  

36 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Im not betting against Rivera revenge game in Carolina. No way. Especially with the division on the line. This is the biggest game of the year. Win and in provided Baltimore takes down NYG ( and they have to for the playoffs as well) you in. 

Oh naw me either. I mean Haskins could win the next 4 games ima row and the weekend before the Super Bowl get suspended for posting pictures of himself with a blunt in his mouth of something. He’s that guy. 

Just now, RichmondRedskin88 said:

What I’m saying is here’s the QB that just jeopardized everything and he’s out taking first team snaps like nothing happened.  Did he really think he would just brush the media aside?  

Nah man, of course the media has the right and responsibility to ask, and he has the right and responsibility to redirect.  Neither party is going to be happy with the other.

Dwayne being sat down now regardless and just playing the alternative practice squad "QB's" for culture might sound great in theory but Ron knows his guys. Maybe Ron & the staff knows "the cut Dwayne immediately, that's real culture!" performative leadership would lose more guys in the locker room than the alternative. I don't believe Dwayne has any fans in the locker room from a football perspective. NONE, but they can easily look at him as a mercenary to finish a goal. The best option of bad ones if Alex can't go. This is not something that will crater the culture from the guys that bought in. These guys have bust their tail to be in a position to clinch. This isn't little league where a life lesson is more important. 

Hopefully Alex can play and all of this doesn't matter anyway. 

Wow, this is historic! Haskins fined 58 million by Rivera for his infraction!!

(fine converted from $40,000 dollars to 58 million dinars)

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2923853-report-dwayne-haskins-fined-40k-captaincy-stripped-after-strip-club-incident

The Washington Football Team has removed Dwayne Haskins Jr.'s captaincy and fined him $40,000, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network on Wednesday. 

Teammates voted him in as captain ahead of the 2020 season.

The change comes after the quarterback was photographed at a strip club without a mask following Sunday's game while breaching COVID-19 protocols:

I'm not surprised DH is practicing again.  To bench DH is to punish the whole team.  As bad as he has been, there would be a bigger drop off to montez or TH.  the team has been battling for the division, it wouldn't be fair to them to flush that down the toilet bc of our idiot QB.  I'm sure DH will get his true punishment in the off-season when WFT cuts bait.

Not saying I necessarily agree with the decision, but I understand it.

Archived