Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Patriots Prediction Thread: Super Flying Wedgie Edition

skins island connection

Who wins?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Will this be the last stand of Jay, Greg, or anyone?

• Redskins
    • Patriots
    • Highly unlikely tie
    • Whatever gets the clowns fired

The only positive that can come from this is an epic rap battle between Kraft+Belichick and Snyder+Gruden. Club Jay's got to have some good dis tracks being cooked up.

Or we could challenge Brady to a Lord of the Rings battle. Brady has 6 rings. If the Redskins get all their Super Bowl rings together and trade for RG3, they can add those along with all of RG3's wedding rings and have us a real fight. Maybe use that as a show stopper to a fashion show, I'm sure Josh Norman's got some swag to wear after his time with Cam Newton.

Pats in easy win.  I don't think Gruden is fired because Snyder will want to see how Gruden can work with Haskins for the duration.  If Haskins performs Gruden may survive.  I think Haskins will benefit from all the first team reps and look better then he did against NY.  It won't be enough to win but it may create a little hope boomlet which is crueler than outright failure, this will set up fans for more disappointment.

8 hours ago, FrFan said:

Bellicheat will probably try to run up the score like he did before

It's the NFL, not pee wee league.  If the score gets out of hand, like it did in 07, I hope the Pats keep running their offense. It ain't their job to just run the ball every play and be predictable, just cause the other team is so sorry. 

Archived