Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Patriots Prediction Thread: Super Flying Wedgie Edition

skins island connection

Who wins?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Will this be the last stand of Jay, Greg, or anyone?

• Redskins
    • Patriots
    • Highly unlikely tie
    • Whatever gets the clowns fired

Patriots 52

Redskins 7

Just like 07.  My score might wind up being off, but I don't think I've ever been so 100% sure of a loss in my life.  

In case anyone was unsure of how out coached the Redskins get every week, get a load of this game.  They will literally be laughing on the opposing sideline.

I'll try to be positive: go defense?  Again, like 07 in the Superbowl, if manusky figures he's done anyway, blitz your ass off and hope for the best.  Fans say it, but it might as well apply to coaches in this game: why the hell not. 

I absolutely hate the Patriots but is there anyone out there that does not realize they outclass the Redskins in every way imaginable? From the owner, to the FO, to the coaching, to players, the training and medical staff, the grounds crew, everything. I am willing to be they even have better hot dog vendors! 

Brady drops 35 or 42 on us while the D/ST add 2 more. Let's say 49 - 10 Pats - we get a meaningless TD in the last few mins out of pity. Pats players feel sorry for our players having to play for such a POS organization. 

12 minutes ago, FrFan said:

Well maybe that's our problem.  This could be translated into: "a very predictable offense". 

The only hope of this team beating the Patriots or ANYONE is doing something off script and unpredictable.  And we just won't.  That was my biggest gripe with Gruden last year.  Painfully predictable, even when the season was lost.  Unpredictable for us means using CT at the goal line instead of AP or whatever silly **** we've been doing.  

If we're going to lose, at least lose trying something else.  It's like banging your head against the wall.

Just now, Dirt said:

The only hope of this team beating the Patriots or ANYONE is doing something off script and unpredictable.  

Really the only hope of the Skins winning is the entire Patriots team coming down with a case of Montezuma’s revenge.  And even then I still like the Pats.

Jay is playing chess, my friends.

Making Billy B prepare for Case "my arm is weak AND will overthrow ya" Keenum, Colt "I've fallen and get up" McCoy, and Dwayne "franchise qb who needs to sit two years" Haskins. 

It's brilliant.

Pats 72

Skins 7 (Tress Way gets so tired of punting he calls his own number for a 75 yd td).

3 hours ago, skins island connection said:

I had this thought today of Jim Carey in Dumb & Dumber saying " so, you're saying there IS a chance...".

Nobody actually said or thought this.

There is at best 0% chance.

Pats 41

Snyderskins 13

Pats fans at the game outnumber Redskins fans 2-1.

20 years ago I had only ever met 1 single Pat's fan anywhere and we had 100s of thousands of Redskins fans waiting for season tickets. :ols:

1 hour ago, SkinsFTW said:

Nobody actually said or thought this.

There is at best 0% chance.

Pats 41

Snyderskins 13

Pats fans at the game outnumber Redskins fans 2-1.

20 years ago I had only ever met 1 single Pat's fan anywhere and we had 100s of thousands of Redskins fans waiting for season tickets. :ols:

In the movie?

Maybe not literal word for word, unless you're thinking of some other movie.

13 hours ago, Csup said:

Really the only hope of the Skins winning is the entire Patriots team coming down with a case of Montezuma’s revenge.  And even then I still like the Pats.

I dunno, I actually believe that a "****ting the bed" contest is one where we could beat anyone at this point.....

I heard that, since Tress Way is by far our best player, Jay has decided punt on first down.  It will minimize costly turnovers and keep the score close.

Pats -42

Redskins - 6

13 hours ago, Hooper said:

Pats 72

Skins 7 (Tress Way gets so tired of punting he calls his own number for a 75 yd td).

Jay would go for 2, so the Redskins only end up with 6.

I'm one of the few people who has actually enjoyed watching the Patriots success over the years. My team has sucked serious ass over the same period so it's been nice to at least watch a legend become a legend... it's not like Brady plays in our Division or even our Conference. Also unlike Favre, P Manning, or that piece of crap Matt Ryan* we've actually beat him at least once.

Anyway, Pats hang a 50 burger on us, Brady's on the bench by mid 3rd, and Goober and Manuresky are STILL employed and watching film on Tuesday.

*The Ryan Era Atlanta Falcons are one of my most despised teams simply for the fact that they can be exposed and embarrassed by just about any ****ing team EXCEPT the Redskins. We've probably saved his ass from being benched at least twice.

Archived