Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Patriots Prediction Thread: Super Flying Wedgie Edition

skins island connection

Who wins?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Will this be the last stand of Jay, Greg, or anyone?

• Redskins
    • Patriots
    • Highly unlikely tie
    • Whatever gets the clowns fired

When: Sunday October 6th  1:00 p.m.  noon CST Monday Japan time?

Where: Dead Fed Ex Field

This Sunday, the Washington Redskins welcome in some team that has won a dump truck-load of Super bowls, the New England Patriots, for a sunday afternoon battle { maybe battle isn't the correct wording to use }.  

Overall head-to-head, the Redskins hold a 6-4 win-loss record against the Patriots, but you'd have to go back to 2003 for the last time there was a Redskins victory over them. It does seem strange that they've only played against each other 10 times in history, but maybe that's a good thing; never wake a sleeping bear.

This past Sunday, the Patriots had a tough battle against a Buffalo bills team that gave them all they could handle.

The Pats jumped out to a 13-0 lead, scoring 2 TDs { 1 XP missed } until the Bills defense tightened up, holding Tom-Terrific to 150 passing yds and 74 rushing, while the Bills offense put up 240 yds in the air and 135 on the ground, but alas, yards aren't anything if you don't win the game.

Also this past sunday, the Redskins were thoroughly handled by the New York football Giants 24-3 in a game of who could turn the ball over more.

Case Keenum started the game for the Redskins but was replaced due to coaching decision { sort of } and replaced by the rookie Dwayne Haskins, who looked shell-shocked for the most part. The entire team seemed to have stayed in the hotel and dressed the bell hops from the hotel to replace them, and it was bad on all aspects, EXCEPT KICKING!1 WOO-HOO, give it up for Tress Way, the very few bright spots on this team.

Defensively, it was bad. Giant WRs and RBs were running wide open numerous times, as players pointed to each other after scores, as if to say ' you were supposed to cover him'. It was embarrassing and Manusky is the one to answer for it. for the defense they were supposed to be the strength of this team at least early in the season until the offense starts to gel, and actually the Redskins defense did get 2 picks and a few turnovers, but the offense just couldn't do anything against a Giants defense that thus far had little to brag about.

So, Sunday, its the Redskins and the Patriots. Everything points to possibly an unprecedented Dan T. prediction, score-wise, and everyone knows how Bill Belichick will run up the score and say 'well if you don't like it, stop it', and therein lies the problem. The Redskins defense may just phone it in and Dan T. FINALLY gets it right !! { nothing but love, my brother }

BUT, the hell you say!

It ain't goin' down like that !  is Bismark a herring?

Look for this game to really shock some people, and yes you heard it here, first, from SIC !

Unfortunately this will take a lot of the heat off of the front office personnel, I won't call out any names because that would be indiscreet; Bruce Allen.

When the dust settles and the flying kabobs of South Hampton fall,

the Redskins win their first game of the season, in an absolute shocker.

Redskins 27

Patriots 26

First correct score prediction wins a new Redskins cap, beanie or golf towel { can also be used for a crying towel }.

Good luck and as always,  G  O    S  K  I  N  S !!!

Colt McCoy gets his first game action since injury.

Bet this team will be inspired. 

Absolutely expect Belichick to run the score like he has done before on this team when it is weak.

I believe he thrives on crushing the weak times to further prove their incompetence. 

Tom Brady is a ****ing killer.  And even though the Pats eeked out a win against the Bills, I guarantee you that that guy thinks it wasn't enough.  

Make no mistake, he will be out to completely decimate us next weekend.  I'm not saying he's going to look at the Skins like it's a practice game, but he's going to make sure that there are no mistakes, oversights and that their offense is going to be operating as best as they can.  

Brady and Belichick are playing the long game, their season REALLY starts in January, something we know nothing about.  Make no mistake, the regular season is a tune up for them.  

Brady and Belichick are obsessed with executing perfectly on every snap and are going to do whatever it takes to fix any imperfections they saw against the Bills and then take it out on us.  It's not personal, they just want to make sure their **** is locked down tight.  They're playing 3D chess, we're playing tic-tac-toe.  It's not even the same board. 

Patriots 45

Redskins 10 

Redskins 20

Patriots 18

1 hour ago, skins island connection said:

When: Sunday October 6th  1:00 p.m.  noon CST Monday Japan time?

Where: Dead Fed Ex Field

This Sunday, the Washington Redskins welcome in some team that has won a dump truck-load of Super bowls, the New England Patriots, for a sunday afternoon battle { maybe battle isn't the correct wording to use }.  

Overall head-to-head, the Redskins hold a 6-4 win-loss record against the Patriots, but you'd have to go back to 2003 for the last time there was a Redskins victory over them. It does seem strange that they've only played against each other 10 times in history, but maybe that's a good thing; never wake a sleeping bear.

This past Sunday, the Patriots had a tough battle against a Buffalo bills team that gave them all they could handle.

The Pats jumped out to a 13-0 lead, scoring 2 TDs { 1 XP missed } until the Bills defense tightened up, holding Tom-Terrific to 150 passing yds and 74 rushing, while the Bills offense put up 240 yds in the air and 135 on the ground, but alas, yards aren't anything if you don't win the game.

Also this past sunday, the Redskins were thoroughly handled by the New York football Giants 24-3 in a game of who could turn the ball over more.

Case Keenum started the game for the Redskins but was replaced due to coaching decision { sort of } and replaced by the rookie Dwayne Haskins, who looked shell-shocked for the most part. The entire team seemed to have stayed in the hotel and dressed the bell hops from the hotel to replace them, and it was bad on all aspects, EXCEPT KICKING!1 WOO-HOO, give it up for Tress Way, the very few bright spots on this team.

Defensively, it was bad. Giant WRs and RBs were running wide open numerous times, as players pointed to each other after scores, as if to say ' you were supposed to cover him'. It was embarrassing and Manusky is the one to answer for it. for the defense they were supposed to be the strength of this team at least early in the season until the offense starts to gel, and actually the Redskins defense did get 2 picks and a few turnovers, but the offense just couldn't do anything against a Giants defense that thus far had little to brag about.

So, Sunday, its the Redskins and the Patriots. Everything points to possibly an unprecedented Dan T. prediction, score-wise, and everyone knows how Bill Belichick will run up the score and say 'well if you don't like it, stop it', and therein lies the problem. The Redskins defense may just phone it in and Dan T. FINALLY gets it right !! { nothing but love, my brother }

BUT, the hell you say!

It ain't goin' down like that !  is Bismark a herring?

Look for this game to really shock some people, and yes you heard it here, first, from SIC !

Unfortunately this will take a lot of the heat off of the front office personnel, I won't call out any names because that would be indiscreet; Bruce Allen.

When the dust settles and the flying kabobs of South Hampton fall,

the Redskins win their first game of the season, in an absolute shocker.

Redskins 27

Patriots 26

First correct score prediction wins a new Redskins cap, beanie or golf towel { can also be used for a crying towel }.

Good luck and as always,  G  O    S  K  I  N  S !!!

I take it you dont wanna go five on this game? lol dooohhhh 

I have the 2003 win vs Brady and Belichick at FedEx with Ramsey abd Spurrier leading the charge. If NFL Throwback doesn't post it by Friday I may post the full game on Youtube. Best win that is forgotten about in the Snyder Era.

7 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

I have the 2003 win vs Brady and Belichick at FedEx with Ramsey abd Spurrier leading the charge. If NFL Throwback doesn't post it by Friday I may post the full game on Youtube. Best win that is forgotten about in the Snyder Era.

Wadraimad...both wins in 04 against dallas and the finale against philly to go to the playoffs sit far far above that win against the ****riots..but wait..you said forgotten about..that makes sense though...I don't even remember that game so if ya could post the whole game here before friday that would be great thanks bye  lol

4 minutes ago, zskins said:

Pats 54

Skins 7

In case I am wrong then

Skins 20

Pats 17

You gonna try to price is right me too man?!?!..lol just playing man

Archived