Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Bears Prediction Thread: Monday Night Meltdown?

skins island connection

Who wins the game?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Defensive struggle or surprising offenive game?

Trubisky has his wake up game. Case gets sacked 4 times. Peterson has 9 carries for 12 yards. Gruden keeps running Chris Thompson up the gut in the 4th quarter garbage time until he gets hurt and is out for the next 4 weeks. A last minute TD makes the game look closer than it was.

27-13 Bears

If this was a Sunday 1:00 pm game, I think I would actually pick the Skins finally this year.  BUT, this is MNF, our secondary will look like they play for the Bears.  Leaving wide open receiver after wide open receiver.  Then in the post game tell everyone how good they really are.  

Bears - 24

Skins - 13

3 hours ago, Tuck28 said:

Anyone that predicts the Redskins to score over 20-21 points in a game is a little crazy to me. 

???

They've scored over 20 in both games so far this season already.

They'll be facing a formidable defense for sure, but the Bears offense isn't Philly or Dallas.  We've got a shot.

37 minutes ago, SkinsFanPA said:

???

They've scored over 20 in both games so far this season already.

They'll be facing a formidable defense for sure, but the Bears offense isn't Philly or Dallas.  We've got a shot.

My point exactly!  20-21 is max for this offense led by Gruden.  I so hope I'm wrong.

Skins - 23

Bears - 13

They always climb back to .500  they will win, Bruce will give Dan the politician thumbs up after each play a guy he brought in makes.  

What should happen if they weren't annoying and consistent at sucking -

Skins - 13

Bears - 27

Although we are 0-2 , Have terrible history on Monday night football (I believe the worst Monday record over the past 20 years) , Have a fanbase that no longer attends Home Games, Are once again the most injured team in the league, Have incompetent coaching staff who managed to lose the locker room in week 1 by benching a hall of fame respected running-back......

Give me one second

giphy.gif

And even though our first round QB remains on the bench learning like its 1986 and every other 1st round rookie will take the field in week 3 ours remains "learning"🙄.. And even though the Bears have Khalil Mack vs our inept O line and despite the fact we have 2 defensive backs in Landon Collins and Josh Norman who have a combined  salary of 150 million dollars yet fail to do anything meaningful on th.......

Redskins will win

23-16

Man this is going to be a close game. I think it's really going to come down to what QB plays well. If Keenum plays well I see the final being:

"Who ****ing cares" to "I don't give a ****."

However, if the Redskins Defense doesn't show, I'm going to with:

"I couldn't care less" to "Does it really ****ing matter?"

Archived