Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Bears Prediction Thread: Monday Night Meltdown?

skins island connection

Who wins the game?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Defensive struggle or surprising offenive game?

28 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

Just saw someone bet like a 20 game college/nfl parlay for $.89 and if redskins win it pays 500k. Imagine depending on the skins like that. Sorry buddy. 

I have a friend who was in a survivor league, and all that stood before him and 30k was the Redskins beating the Giants in week 17 during the 2016 season.  Redskins were favored and needed the win to get in the playoffs, and they looked awful and lost the game.  That night he realized what it feels like being a Redskins fan.

Any chance Jay gets fired before the end of the season?  He and Bruce and most everybody else should get fired at halftime.  Let the QB Coach and Alex Smith coach the second half.  Get a head start on the GM and head coach search.  Let the new guys decide on what to do with Trent and any highly paid poor perfomers  (I.e Norman).  

Watching this team makes me sick.  Im out.  As long as Bruce Allen remains in the decision making process I will not be posting or even watching Redskin games.  If I outlive Bruce's tenure I'll see you guys around.  

1 hour ago, evmiii said:

Watching this team makes me sick.  Im out.  As long as Bruce Allen remains in the decision making process I will not be posting or even watching Redskin games.  If I outlive Bruce's tenure I'll see you guys around.  

This is when it gets interesting. Stick around for the full carnage. Making memories. Hail

Archived