Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

0-6 Start, Tell Me It Can't Happen, Please....

Veryoldschool

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Next week is really going to test the "Miami is losing games on purpose theory" they very well might be, but what I have seen from them, it doesn't look like they aren't putting in any effort.  

The notion is dumb. Intentionally half assing it can get you killed as a player. What the front office choses to do is their prerogative. I expect the actual team to fight their asses off, and we better be ready, or this will get historically bad, record wise.

I do think they will win next week, but if this thread turns into a counter (0-7, 0-8, 0-9)  etc...  The misery Snyder will go through is SOOO worth it!  I dont think Allen cares.  Dude doesn't look all there.  Way too many drugs over the years.  Prescriptions and otherwise.  

26 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I'd take from this is Jay is fired, Bruce isn't going with him just yet. 

I think they got a shot.  The Dolphins and Jets games are winnable but wonder what else?

I hope they make a bee line to the nearest cliff and reenact the final scene of Thelma and Louise. 

2 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

This is when we turn it around.

Remember last time we were 0-5, and all it took was an INT from Lavar Arrington to turn the whole season around ?

And just like that last time we were 0-5 and flipped it around, our coach will probably be fired at season's end anyway.

Also keep in mind I said we will go 11-5 so now that we got the 5 out of the way....

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Next week is really going to test the "Miami is losing games on purpose theory" they very well might be, but what I have seen from them, it doesn't look like they aren't putting in any effort.  

The players and coaches are playing for their jobs and trying to win, as always. The FO is the part of the team that's taking the long view and tanking, by stripping the team of the talent it needs to win and accumulating value in the form of draft assets. That Miami team is going to play its ass off, as they will see us as their best chance to avoid going 0-16. It'll be a game about pride for them, players don't like hearing that they couldn't win if they wanted to. 

2 hours ago, spjunkies said:

I don't have the skis to organize the when/how, but we MUST come up with some sort of fan revolt that can't be ignored. I can't take this **** anymore!!!

I would love to take part in whatever it is that we can do.  Not because I think change is going to yield better results with Dan, but I just want it to be known how much we hate their guts, front and center.

The Miami dolphins fans in my area are worried they are going to win this week and lose hold of the #1 pick in the 2020 draft. 

I think the dolphins win this one. Gruden is 0-infinity facing teams coming off a bye week

we should have an 0-16 imperfect season parade. Would be lit 

6 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

Hoping for 0-forever. I hope Dan Snyder’s Redskins never win another game. It’s everything he deserves. I’m willing to take that hit to see him suffer. 0-16 ain’t good enough. I want 0-32. Let it bleed.

I don’t think he cares. If dan really wanted to win he would hire the best people available. 

18 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

Hoping for 0-forever. I hope Dan Snyder’s Redskins never win another game. It’s everything he deserves. I’m willing to take that hit to see him suffer. 0-16 ain’t good enough. I want 0-32. Let it bleed.

So, like....0-16 every year for the rest of his time as owner? So **** my happiness right!?? You want me to be drunk every season for the next 45 years?? :P 

3 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

This is when we turn it around.

Remember last time we were 0-5, and all it took was an INT from Lavar Arrington to turn the whole season around ?

And just like that last time we were 0-5 and flipped it around, our coach will probably be fired at season's end anyway.

Bruce will say "didn't I tell yall we were close"?  Then two days later hire a former positions coach from Tampa Bay that's been out of coaching since 2003, and we'll top it off with the #13 pick in the draft by picking a long snapper or place holder 😂😂

3 hours ago, Peregrine said:

On paper, I would say even we should beat Miami by an okay margin as they are just dreadful upon dreadful.

However, I just realized they are coming off of a buy week.  Rested up and ready to go maybe?

The Skins aren't better than any team and would be idiots to look past anyone.  They are just as bad,  if not worse than Miami.  

Archived