Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD- REDSKINS @BROWNS

SkinsGuy

Couldn’t watch the game tonite, so I tried following along in this thread......sounds like Haskins had a couple good throws and mental blunders.  But some posts in here make it seem like he’s never played football before in his life!  Guess I’ll just weed thru the typical chicken little posts and keep sifting thru the thread to find honest non-over-the -top reactions.  

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Bud Lite is somehow finding a way to get me to hate a beer without even trying it.  I don't want my beer to taste like Lemon Tea, its Beer, goddamit.

Don't worry, the lemon tea is not good. I'm willing to give any beer a shot, but I'm one and done with those.

1 minute ago, desertbeagle85 said:

3 INTs let's call it a night. 

I don't care if they throw a dozen INT's in PS as long as they learn from it.  

It's not bad to get your ass handed to you in PS game 1.  Gives the coaches a lot of opportunity to do their thing.  

Just now, TheShredder said:

I don't care if they throw a dozen INT's in PS as long as they learn from it.  

It's not bad to get your ass handed to you in PS game 1.  Gives the coaches a lot of opportunity to do their thing.  

That's the problem though. When has the coaching staff done their thing?

1 minute ago, alwaysaskin said:

I’m fine with Haskins making mistakes in his first start, he’s flashed more tan Keenum. I hope the pile of garbage that is Ereck Flowers gets left in Cleveland 

Absolutely. This was as expected, all the value is in the experience & ability to look at himself, on film, v nfl talent. Plenty of positives with DH tonight.

4 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Maybe you should be the QBs coach. 

Couldnt be worse then these clowns!

5 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

IDK what you might have been expecting but it makes more sense to get him more playing time after this showing.  I'd expect his play from PS week 1 to PS week 4 to be drastically different. 

Dude this guy isnt 4 preseason games from being competent he is seasons if ever.

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

After tonight...People will know who Josh Woodrum is.

Not saying it will be because he did something good or great...but

To be fair, Woodrum's INT wasn't any worse than the ones Haskins threw. But at least Haskins has an excuse...it's literally the first time he's ever played in an NFL game.

2 minutes ago, alwaysaskin said:

I hope the pile of garbage that is Ereck Flowers gets left in Cleveland 

If the tape shows that he's not giving 100% effort then definitely cut bait and move on.  Many previous evaluations of Flowers was that he was lazy, slow, and had poor effort. 

Archived