Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD- REDSKINS @BROWNS

SkinsGuy

5 minutes ago, PotomacGator said:

On the bright side we stuck to the Washington brand: bad offense, bad defense, bad special teams and bad play calling. You gotta respect the consistency IMO.

...and yet after all these year, the team will still have fans who make excuses for them.

1 minute ago, dyst said:

...and yet after all these year, the team will still have fans who make excuses for them.

We are not the team that can rest starters in pre-season, I don’t get Gruden’s arrogance. Every season he does this and every year they come out looking flat for the first month of the season. 

Skins fans--before: "I hope we suck this season in order to get a higher draft pick next year...we're not gonna do anything this season anyway. "

Skins fans after one preseason game: "I can't believe how bad we suck! Get use to this, everyone...can we please get rid of (fill in the blank)?"

No Skins fan, anywhere, after one preseason game: "Whew...ok, we will indeed suck. I can relax now. That's good...this is exactly what I was hoping for."

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

Skins fans--before: "I hope we suck this season in order to get a higher draft pick next year...we're not gonna do anything this season anyway. "

Skins fans after one preseason game: "I can't believe how bad we suck! Get use to this, everyone...can we please get rid of (fill in the blank)?"

No Skins fan, anywhere, after one preseason game: "Whew...ok, we will indeed suck. I can relax now. That's good...this is exactly what I was hoping for."

The rational mind of the offseason v the emotional mind when teams take the field.

When the regular seasons starts we need separate game day threads. All the Snyder/Allen/coach bashing and existential dilemma/suicidal thoughts of Skins fandom is well deserved but damn, itd be nice to just discuss the plays and game. 🤷‍♂️

10 minutes ago, cgm110 said:

Get used to being down 2+ scores folks--- Manusky is back to ruin our defense for another season ---- He makes me miss Haslett

13 of those points came off defensive and special teams tds

our 4th stringer is injured, gonna need to bring someone else in

Archived