Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD- REDSKINS @BROWNS

SkinsGuy

1 minute ago, Riggo-toni said:

I don't see the point of giving a camp arm a full quarter when Haskins needs all the reps he can get.

You see that last sack on Haskins?...Let's just be happy he's still healthy and got some valuable on-field experience. Plus you never know,  "camp arms" can sometimes surprise and could prove themselves worthy of a backup role down the road.

1 minute ago, TheShredder said:

If the tape shows that he's not giving 100% effort then definitely cut bait and move on.  Many previous evaluations of Flowers was that he was lazy, slow, and had poor effort. 

I don’t even know what the point is with him, to prove that he can’t play all five positions on the line?

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

You see that last sack on Haskins?...Let's just be happy he's still healthy and got some valuable on-field experience. Plus you never know,  "camp arms" can sometimes surprise and could prove themselves worthy of a backup role down the road.

I dunno, man...Woodrum has been on 9 teams in 3 years. That's got to be some kind of record. 

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

Woodum might play most of the 4th preseason game too.

That's another thing Camp Arms do

Just now, Riggo-toni said:

Moreland looked great from what little I was able to stream. Perine looked blah, even running against second teamers.

Perine is the prototypical JAG.  I have no idea how he sticks around outside of players getting injured ahead of him...wait, I think that's it, I answered my own question.

Just now, Califan007 said:

Kitchens really does want to win his first preseason game, huh?....

- 2-minute offense on first drive of first preseason game

- Blitzing like a mf'er

- Going for it on 4th down twice as if special teams doesn't also need the reps

Yeah they're going at it like they're in the playoffs. And they're still only up by 7.

6 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

If the tape shows that he's not giving 100% effort then definitely cut bait and move on.  Many previous evaluations of Flowers was that he was lazy, slow, and had poor effort. 

Flowers looked better than I expected, I was encouraged by him this evening.

6 minutes ago, alwaysaskin said:

We better hope our O-line starters stay healthy, the second string is the most putrid line I’ve seen since 2009

I watched the Dolphins tonight, I’ve never seen anything quite like it.

Archived