Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD- REDSKINS @BROWNS

SkinsGuy

6 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

In all seriousness, their GM is friggin' fantastic.  I think PCS or Jumbo said a few years ago that the Browns would be something by now.   That poster was right.

They FINALLY get their **** together, get Dorsey, and then oh, give him full control.  And now their trajectory, even if solely in respectability, is fantastic.

They had Scott. :) 

21 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Didn't see it on my feed which is unfortunately the Browns 5 ABC station.

Whatever station this is I'm watching, some woman cuts into the broadcast every 20 minutes to tell everyone that thunderstorms are in the area and that she'll cut back in if/when she has any info on the same thunderstorms she's been babbling about lol...

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Zoony.  No one believed him.  Probably because he was just so damned positive about everything al the time,  

In fairness the Browns havent won anything yet. On paper a solid team. But so was the 2000 Redskins "Dream Team". 

9 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

In all seriousness, their GM is friggin' fantastic.  I think PCS or Jumbo said a few years ago that the Browns would be something by now.   That poster was right.

They FINALLY get their **** together, get Dorsey, and then oh, give him full control.  And now their trajectory, even if solely in respectability, is fantastic.

I believe it was zoony. But I agreed. 

They havent done anything yet, but they really went all in for the long term and gathered a ton of draft picks. 

But most importantly they hit on the qb. 

I wanted us to do the same if we couldn't sign cousins but in usual skins fashion we ****ed it up. 

Still got a chance though if haskins works out. Jury is still out there imo. 

Just now, justice98 said:

Haskins seems nimble enough for a guy his size.  He can get a few 3rd and 7s with his feet if necessary.  

I like his quick decision making realizing he has a huge lane in front of him to get the yards when no one is open or pocket is collapsing. has done it 2 or 3 times now.

Just now, TK said:

They had Scott. :) 

Yes, but they had Bruce.  His toxicity, arrogance, and desire to be the best even if it means someone else has to be sabotaged.

I can't quantify my disdain for him.  And then with him here, he is the only one Dan listens to.  Ugh ugh ugh.

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Whatever station this is I'm watching, some woman cuts into the broadcast every 20 minutes to tell everyone that thunderstorms are in the area and that she'll cut back in if/when she has any info on the same thunderstorms she's been babbling about lol...

Wow, well if you ever move to Cleveland, don't watch channel 5.  

And oh no, injury for the Browns. :(

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

Yes, but they had Bruce.  His toxicity, arrogance, and desire to be the best even if it means someone else has to be sabotaged.

I can't quantify my disdain for him.  And then with him here, he is the only one Dan listens to.  Ugh ugh ugh.

THE BROWNS had Scott ;) 

10 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

The tackling is suspect.  And the sky is blue and water is wet.

Water isn’t actually wet. Wet is the description for things water touches. Water is just water. Just like fire isn’t burnt - burnt is what fire causes things to be.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk

Just now, clskinsfan said:

In fairness the Browns havent won anything yet. On paper a solid team. But so was the 2000 Redskins "Dream Team". 

Fairness has no place in sports discussion.  This is the land of hot takes.  Browns will be: 1- amazing or 2- garbage.  There is no third option.  

Archived