Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD- REDSKINS @BROWNS

SkinsGuy

Just now, Fred Jones said:

Yes, but a RB should not have to block a Dlineman - That said, he has to do better.  Portis can't speak, but he would have mad the block.

My man Portis looked shot out of cannon sideways sometimes he went so hard at blocking people.

1 minute ago, Fred Jones said:

Yes, but a RB should not have to block a Dlineman - That said, he has to do better.  Portis can't speak, but he would have mad the block.

I agree on all three accounts. throw a hard shoulder into him, knock him off balance, go low, something. he brushed by knowing he was the last line of defense. 

5 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

That was pathetic.  

Daniel Jones was basically flawless.  Might read a bit into whether NY was right about their QB draft after all.

3 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

Daniel Jones     5/5  67 yds 1-TD  No INT's 

So when's your first date?

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

My man Portis looked shot out of cannon sideways sometimes he went so hard at blocking people.

seriously miss those days.  that was a bad, bad dude...  saved our QB so many times.  Brunell should thank him daily.

Okay, Manusky with the beard too. I gotta ask now: What successful head coach or coordinator have you ever seen with a beard? Greggg is the only one I can think of right now, but there's still time for him to get washed up. But who else? Mike McCarthy grew a beard the more he sucked, or the other way around. Anyone?

In all seriousness, their GM is friggin' fantastic.  I think PCS or Jumbo said a few years ago that the Browns would be something by now.   That poster was right.

They FINALLY get their **** together, get Dorsey, and then oh, give him full control.  And now their trajectory, even if solely in respectability, is fantastic.

Archived