Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD- REDSKINS @BROWNS

SkinsGuy

Haven’t you been at work and just know that one guy isn’t the best at his job. Like he is ok at best but obviously a more talented person would help the company more. That is Jay and Munusky basically.

1 minute ago, Fred Jones said:

Well, skins losing by 10 at half time of first preseason game - What exactly does that mean?

After 30:00 minutes of play in the initial preseason game, the opposing team has 10 more points than we do.

Let me know if further clarification is needed.

2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I think the worst thing I can say is that I can't remember a time a Jay Gruden team came out and looked like the sharper, more disciplined team.

I can, but never in the preseason.  And its absolutely fair to not pretend like the switch will flip in the regular season, it never does.  The scale is horrible to just mediocre enough 9 times out of 10.

Just now, JSSkinz said:

We didn't play anyone tonight, I wouldn't put much emphasis on this game when it comes to how good we will be.

Disagree, Haskins decision making is suspect at best, I was absolutely hoping that wouldn't be the case with pads on, but its true.

4 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

After 30:00 minutes of play in the initial preseason game, the opposing team has 10 more points than we do.

Let me know if further clarification is needed.

Im encouraged by what I saw honestly.  Especially on defense.

Archived