Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

3 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Does this apply to Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning or are we being selective again?

Leaking to Wikileaks or Glen Greenwald is quite a bit different than actually following established protocols.

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

But you knew that.

The ignore button is the greatest invention in message board history. It filters every low grade troll and dummy.

Bro, I read the comments section of that Federalist crap  twa posted... Holy cow, I can see him and that Frankie guy getting of on that ****...... Calling Obama a Kenyan monkey.. Who probably hid his college transcripts in the protected server and other vile drivel.... What normal person goes to read that **** drivel of a website

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

It’s cool dude. I know you’re not a dummy like some of the Trump supporters. You know what the GOP is. You just care more about trolling than you do about America.

The man’s just trying to earn a living. Borscht and vodka aren’t free ya know.😃

16 minutes ago, Bang said:

180510100211-controversial-sign-1-exlarge-169.jpg

just a reminder.
Dance with your eyes open.

~Bang

Hey fascists, you’re not the only ones with guns.😉 Besides, I doubt 90% of them wouldn’t be able to do anything for very long without their “diabeetus” meds. 

God, republicans sound like a bunch of domesticated turkeys sometimes.

"Gooble, Gooble!"

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

It’s cool dude. I know you’re not a dummy like some of the Trump supporters. You know what the GOP is. You just care more about trolling than you do about America.

Thats deep.

24 minutes ago, twa said:

I just read an article on how to deal with Internet trolls. It says to ignore them. That doesn’t sound like a whole Lotta fun and honestly, this place might be kind of boring without TWA.

This one’s for you man. Never change.

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Thats deep.

I’m a deep thinker.

35 minutes ago, twa said:

"We're going to completely ignore/excuse everything that Trump has done for years that was immoral, unethical, or illegal. We're also going to stonewall any attempted investigation into those activities for as long as we possibly can. WAIT, WHY AREN'T YOU INCLUDING US IN YOUR IMPEACHMENT INVESTIGATIONS, BROS??"

53 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

The man’s just trying to earn a living. Borscht and vodka aren’t free ya know.😃

Hey fascists, you’re not the only ones with guns.😉 Besides, I doubt 90% of them wouldn’t be able to do anything for very long without their “diabeetus” meds. 

It'll end up up just like those Malheur gumps... Surrounded by dildos and pork rinds

9 hours ago, Bang said:

I had to check the name twice to be sure i saw who wrote this!
Man,, it must be REALLY bad!

~Bang 

I think when you get to a President who enforces a policy of child/parent separation, who endeavors to make their reality as cruel as possible, who establishes no real mechanism to reunite children with their parents, and lock children in cages in unsanitary conditions while engaging in countless other acts of malicious cruelty for the sake of being a petty evil ****... then, I think the best you can do is call the President and all Republicans who turn a blind eye or embrace these policies "fine men."

In this, and in so many other ways, they have betrayed everything America is supposed to stand for. They are traitors to America in thought, action, and deed.

So..  awe should do a  pool and pick a date when a bunch of Trump operatives will dress up as the Mexican military and storm a radio station in some small Arizona border town, kill everybody and try to start a war to cover for him?

My dollar says within ten days 

~Bang

I think we give these people too much credit, Bang. They're already allowed to openly march down our streets in relative comfort, feeling like a sizeable portion of the country has their back. But I think thats where the fantasy ends. I wouldn't rule out hate crimes and lone wolf style attacks, but some coordinated assault/mass uprising? Nah, they'll all die.

And if we're being honest about this, there have been endless reports about Trump officials using private email servers to conduct government business. There have been endless reports about Trump using his private unsecured cell phone to do government business.

They don't care about Hillary's emails. It's a sham.

11 hours ago, twa said:

I'm pretty sure that there will be a resolution, brought to the floor, and any Congressman (of either party) who wants to add to the list of charges will be able to propose an amendment.  

If I'm Nancy, any proposed amendment will get a roll call vote.  

Might take a while.  

Archived