Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

11 minutes ago, twa said:

interesting??

Interesting.  

ABC:  We've spoken to an adviser to Ukraine's President who says discussing Biden was a precondition for the call.  

Christopher Miller (via twa):  I've spoken to someone who is not an adviser to the President, who says he didn't tell ABC that.  

Have I got that straight?  

8 minutes ago, visionary said:

We could arrange that, Mr. President.  

What day would you like us to swear you in?  

Larry you seem to be missing the source abc and axios used/claimed denied to a radio free europe guy that he said that.

they issued a correction for active status, but not for the meat of the accusation.

or am I wrong?

14 minutes ago, twa said:

Larry you seem to be missing the source abc and axios used/claimed denied to a radio free europe guy that he said that.

they issued a correction for active status, but not for the meat of the accusation.

or am I wrong?

You didn't actually post anything that said that.  

But I'm actually willing to take your word on it.  

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Why does Gullani look like Skeletor?

For the same reason that Kellyanne Conway looks like the Crypt Keeper now. Doing Trump's bidding is like giving in fully to the Dark Side of the Force. It literally wastes you away physically and corrupts your body and mind.

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Speak softly and carry a big stick ~ conservatism circa 1900

Distribute Russian memes on social media and mail the occasional pipe bomb ~ conservatism circa 2019

Don't forget prattling on and on about how the government is broken, though the GOP has had a majority of power since 2016. Damn fools they are.

If Trump has his way, the President would be unimpeachable and anyone attempting congressional oversight of him would be arrested for treason.

Millions of people will see this behavior and shrug their shoulders, pull the level for this dangerous clown and his enablers in 2020. Lesson #14373838 in how countries become dictatorships. 

Archived