Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

Probably a thousand things he intentionally turned a blind eye to or claimed he found “disturbing” as Speaker. 

Remember, Trump isn’t guilty of one misdeed but dozens of illegal acts. 

McConnell and Ryan should be remembered as traitors for their inaction & obstruction. 

History will remember their role in this disaster 

5 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

My gut is telling me that the dems are sitting on some kind of bombshell that will be unleashed during a hearing. This was simply the tool they needed to move forward. 

They don’t need a bombshell, this is it. But if the impeachment leads to getting his taxes and a public airing of all of his ****, then I’m fine with that too. But they have more than enough to remove him from office right now. 

I don't know why, I’m assuming it’s because unlike Russia, there aren’t 200 people and meetings and in between a and shady emails and cell phone tower pings etc to keep up with,  but this one seems to be sticking. It’s an easy and direct line to draw between Trump/Guilianni and Ukraine, and it’s an easy case to make. 

24 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

The tweet with his idiotic, incorrect grammar lesson to CNN about"Liddle" is just pathetic.  Never mind the cluelessness of it reinforcing that the POTUS  uses his official office to hurl 3rd grade insults at his enemies...

Not to mention his grammar correction was wrong. He confused a hyphen with an apostrophe.

Wouldn't it be a delicious irony if the news got together and just started breaking fake news about trump that was over the top shocking despite being totally false and when trump was shouting fake news from the rooftops nobody believed him because he's been crying wolf so long.

I know it'll never happen but I would be over the moon with joy if fake news brought that asshole down.

14 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Wouldn't it be a delicious irony if the news got together and just started breaking fake news about trump that was over the top shocking despite being totally false and when trump was shouting fake news from the rooftops nobody believed him because he's been crying wolf so long.

I know it'll never happen but I would be over the moon with joy if fake news brought that asshole down.

I heard Trump once gave a homeless veteran a 5 dollar bill...out of the goodness of his heart.

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

The tweet with his idiotic, incorrect grammar lesson to CNN about"Liddle" is just pathetic.  Never mind the cluelessness of it reinforcing that the POTUS  uses his official office to hurl 3rd grade insults at his enemies...

A total buffoon obtuse to his intellectual deficiencies... 

The perfect representative of the GOP voter. 

3 hours ago, spjunkies said:

My gut is telling me that the dems are sitting on some kind of bombshell that will be unleashed during a hearing. This was simply the tool they needed to move forward. 

One possibility is a full transcript of the call. It was 30 minutes long and there are ellipses at 3 points in the "transcript" where Trump is speaking.

Don't see this here, wasn't the WH denying moving the tancript to a highly classified server yesterday? One more thing the whistleblower got right.

https://mobile.twitter.com/joshscampbell/status/1177593144864436230

Is this the double down, go ask china to investigate Biden? If you get rebuked for doing it once, try again with somebody else? Maybe the whole trade war wasnt the best idea if you personally need their help. Maybe there is a benefit to playing nice with the world.

Does he really see nothing wrong w asking foreign powers to investigate his opponents?

Archived