Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

So do laws even matter to our government anymore? Do Barr and these other zealots not understand what long term damage a government does when it discards the principles that lynchpin the rules and laws we have?

We’re in bald monopoly of power/violence territory now. A literal step back in the evolutionary chart of government and society. 

When there are no more values or principles, movement only comes from force or transaction. There is no more humanity, only commodity. 

Everyone is ultimately either a pimp, prostitute, or victim in that sort of system. 

And these stupid mother****ers that support these cancers... they don’t even realize which of these categories they’ve already slotted themselves into. 

channeling the inner conspiracy nut

i would expect there's more than a few congress gopers who already understand that there's maybe a real possibility that trumpco may not ever (or for many years) turn things back over to dems, period, and even more who might just be starting to consider such

remember what i been saying since day one...if he gets all the institutions reduced in staff/budget/power and enough key personnel swapped out for his cronies, esp the ic and doj, and maintains such expansive congressional fealty, there simply won't be much to stop him

he will win again by hook or crook...think of all the money and media that focuses solely on supporting him, personally, and hell he owns the rnc...it must be in some of their heads, that however it's accomplished, it's possible they just stay in power and actually keep stepping-up what becomes a complete takeover...they just have to hang together for now

:evil:  :o

might wanna learn how to pass in trumpland

too late for me---i'm going tony montana style when it's time

39 minutes ago, Springfield said:

**** man.  I just had an epiphany.

Imagine, after Donald Trump is acquitted, that Bernie Sanders is elected.  The amount of power that man would wield would be insane.  He could **** all over the republicans all day every day.

LETS ****ING GO!

When a government goes too far to the left or right, all the sudden they start to look oddly familiar, and not in a good way.

9 minutes ago, Destino said:

Jay Sekulow is now arguing that we don’t need witnesses because it would make the impeachment trial take too long.  You have admire his ability to keep a straight face while saying such obviously stupid ****.

i've always hated jay sekulow...slimy smarm incarnate...and i know it's poor taste and low character to speak of weight on a person as i'm about to, but over the course of my life i find i have frequently been of low character and poor taste...so, have you noticed how fat that asshole has got in the last six months?

i'm neither a christian nor a fat-shamer, but it's like he read about the sin of gluttony and decided to become a poster boy for it...it's like i can see the popeye's grease still on his chin and smears on his lenses when he's at the mike...i mean the caption guy for the coverage ought to change his name to porky sekulow....

i apologize to the forum, as ever, for myself

Ya know, I dont believe the GOP is afraid of authoritarianism as long as they are making the rules. Not anymore.

It's a level of arrogance that comes with somehow believing their version wont lead to defectors being killed instead of primaried some point in the future.  I keep wanting to believe that's not what they want, but they seem to want to give Trump the keys and hope he doesnt run someone over GTA style jus because he can.

I keep wanting to believe they are being naive because of their sheltered outside looking in view of what dictatorships do to stay in power.  Dude is running around on five stars right now, makes you wonder if they will seriously try with a less stupid Trump next time because how far theyve gotten with this, they are very very f'n close right now.

The coup isnt getting rid of Trump, Trump is the coup.

When I hear the GOP make the argument that "if we go through with this, then every President will be impeached."  Well yes, every President that blatantly breaks the law?  Is their argument that going forward President's should have free reign to break the law without the worry of facing repercussions? 

58 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

channeling the inner conspiracy nut

i would expect there's more than a few congress gopers who already understand that there's maybe a real possibility that trumpco may not ever (or for many years) turn things back over to dems, period, and even more who might just be starting to consider such

remember what i been saying since day one...if he gets all the institutions reduced in staff/budget/power and enough key personnel swapped out for his cronies, esp the ic and doj, and maintains such expansive congressional fealty, there simply won't be much to stop him

he will win again by hook or crook...think of all the money and media that focuses solely on supporting him, personally, and hell he owns the rnc...it must be in some of their heads, that however it's accomplished, it's possible they just stay in power and actually keep stepping-up what becomes a complete takeover...they just have to hang together for now

:evil:  :o

might wanna learn how to pass in trumpland

too late for me---i'm going tony montana style when it's time

It's been potentially over since Barr intervened in the Mueller investigation.

52 minutes ago, Destino said:

Jay Sekulow is now arguing that we don’t need witnesses because it would make the impeachment trial take too long.  You have admire his ability to keep a straight face while saying such obviously stupid ****.

Hey GOP supporters.

THIS IS HOW STUPID THEY THINK YOU ARE.
They think you haven't got the attention span of a 2 yr old.

And you give them NO REASON to believe otherwise.

They COUNT on your stupid, ignorant, pig brain idiocy. They KNOW you are informed ONLY by MEMES and PROPAGANDA TELEVISION.
You ****ing brain dead morons. 

Obviously, i do not mean this toward you, Des..  just you spoke it, and it's so true.

~Bang

edit: apologies to pigs. i know you can't read, but your brains are much more developed than the GOP supporter's brain.
(Even if you are delicious.)

7 hours ago, Jumbo said:

that gave me visions of---tipper gore was it?---wanting to label 'rock' albums back in the day

was it tipper?

Yep it was that ****.

Funny......Warrant of all bands had a track called "Ode to Tipper Gore"  

NSFW - explicit lyrics

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

**** the senate, just get the house on your side and boom, no impeachment to begin with.

I'd say that if any politician's party didn't control both the house and senate and had to pick one or the other, that they would ultimately pick the senate.  

Archived