Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

5 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Collins statement per MSNBC, she's a yes. 

"Moral" victory vote that everyone will see through. If Republicans fail to get enough votes to get witnesses for this trial she'll pay the price anyway.

Lamar Alexander is at least brutally honest. Trump very clearly solicited foreign election interference, used taxpayer money to extort a foreign nation to announce bogus investigations and then spent months denying what was obvious to even the morons amongst us. 

It’s just that the GOP doesn’t care. As long as they aren’t punished at the ballot box, it’s free reign on corrupt authoritarian thuggery. 

5 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Lamar Alexander is at least brutally honest. Trump very clearly solicited foreign election interference, used taxpayer money to extort a foreign nation to announce bogus investigations and then spent months denying what was obvious to even the morons amongst us. 

It’s just that the GOP doesn’t care. As long as they aren’t punished at the ballot box, it’s free reign on corrupt authoritarian thuggery. 

I'm really no longer convinced they haven't rigged every damn thing in this country. But hey, I did my part in '16 and '18, and will do so again in fall. 

Damn shame so many people had their heads up their asses and allowed this to happen (many still do). But like it was already stated, I'm not crying about it... America never really did live up to what it was supposed to stand for in the first place.

Archived