Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Did anybody else get the sense that Rudy was switching to self-preservation mode?  I hope my read on that is correct. Would be a lot of fun watching this den of thieves knife each other.

That's the vibe I got when he tried to throw the DoS under the bus holding up his cell phone :ols:

6 hours ago, No Excuses said:

That entire interview is bizzaro world that even Laura Ingraham looked visibly uncomfortable by the end of it. 

This is the person whose talking points every right wing dope will be mindlessly regurgitating for the next few months:

They've already started doing it. I was wondering where this line of illogic was flowing from on Twitter. It's such a stupid argument and people are buying it smdh.

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

They've already started doing it. I was wondering where this line of illogic was flowing from on Twitter. It's such a stupid argument and people are buying it smdh.

This entire tragicomedy transcended logic and reason years ago. There is no rationale, no consistent narrative, it is by its own admission anti-logic, anti-intellect, "alternative fact" driven to evince an emotional lizard-brain response in the infected. This is hard for me to wrap my brain around, how none of them ever seem to even notice the inherent contradictions, the overt lies, the gibbering insanity in the torrent spewing from their noise holes. 

But there's no denying that's exactly what we see every day. This is a disease, not a political stance, and ought to be addressed as such, aka the ZA

13 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

But there's no denying that's exactly what we see every day. This is a disease, not a political stance, and ought to be addressed as such, aka the ZA

Yep, I do wonder about the self-awareness. When I read twa's posts for example, I can see the smirk. I know he's playing games, being cynical, and doesn't believe 3/4s of what he's putting out there. He's just trying to draw a reaction. Twa knows his side has gotten so evil and corrupt that the devil is camped on the right's doorstep begging for tips on how to up his game.

Are the rest brainwashed cultists who actually do believe and lost their ability to think or even to see what's happening in front of their eyes? Do they question nothing that they're being told at all? Are they just shoveling manure because they're team players and they don't care what happens to the country as long as their team wins.

2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Yep, I do wonder about the self-awareness. When I read twa's posts for example, I can see the smirk. I know he's playing games, being cynical, and doesn't believe 3/4s of what he's putting out there. He's just trying to draw a reaction. Twa knows his side has gotten so evil and corrupt that the devil is camped on the right's doorstep begging for tips on how to up his game.

Are the rest brainwashed cultists who actually do believe and lost their ability to think or even to see what's happening in front of their eyes? Do they question nothing that they're being told at all? Are they just shoveling manure because they're team players and they don't care what happens to the country as long as their team wins.

IMO the majority are victims of this horse****, forcefed a daily dose of Foxtard bile to infect them, to so screw up their mental biochemistry that they not only lose touch with reality, but actively avoid and reject it.

But I don't think it matters in the end.

Ole Yeller

Great hound, loving pet, friend and guardian of the family gets rabies. It doesn't matter what you did or were in the past, you're infected, dangerous, suffering, and in the end when they put Ole Yeller down it was not out of fear or malice, but compassion, to end the suffering. 

There's no Plan B

3 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

PppSo, Rudy blamed Pompeo now? But also said nothing was wrong about it? So, somebody now will have to lie. In response, somebody will have to lie or admit to what they've been both denying and then kind of admitting. 

Rudy is being set up as the fall guy and he knows it, hence the meltdown last night on Fox. 

Watching two crusty old boomers meltdown everyday will be a fitting end to Trump’s Presidency.

43 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

IMO the majority are victims of this horse****, forcefed a daily dose of Foxtard bile to infect them, to so screw up their mental biochemistry that they not only lose touch with reality, but actively avoid and reject it.

I tell you what Fox is good at what they do. I watched one afternoon just to see what the crazy’s were seeing. After a time I had to admit if this is your only news resource they are damn convincing. And they all back up each other’s BS. 

10 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

I tell you what Fox is good at what they do. I watched one afternoon just to see what the crazy’s were seeing. After a time I had to admit if this is your only news resource they are damn convincing. And they all back up each other’s BS. 

Yep as a former republican and Fox News 24/7 watcher, you really feel like they are the only place you can turn to to get the truth. They are the vanguard protecting us from the evil taking over the world. I really felt off if I didn’t watch BO or SH at night because I could have missed another crucial part of the takeover of America. 

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

CNN making sure we all stay updated.

20190925_080100.jpg

The fact based reporting we need right now 

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

To be fair, there’s actually quite a bit of sentiment from TrumpKlan that Trump does indeed “want to be impeached”.  It’s all part of his 4-D Chess masterstroke.

twa's been pushing for it since Mueller came out.  Not that he represents Republican Party policy, though.

Archived