Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

This is where I am on this.  The fact that Trump admin agreed so readily on transcript and whistleblower complaint releases seems to indicate that what they will be releasing will not be some unequivocal evidence of abuse of power.

Edited by bearrock
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, bearrock said:

This is where I am on this.  The fact that Trump admin agreed so readily on transcript and whistleblower complaint releases seems to indicate that what they will be releasing will not be some unequivocal evidence of abuse of power.

I disagree. I think that with all the crap Trump has gotten away with, his people think it won't stick no matter what is in it.

• Like 1

Someone, other than Trump propaganda Fox News, needs to rank the most corrupt Presidents in history.  I would like to see if Trump is the worst, most corrupt President in history.

And, I agree with above, the odds that the full unredacted transcript will surface is pretty slim.

49 minutes ago, bearrock said:

That or he will release it in the same way he had promised to release his tax returns.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Burgold said:

That or he will release it in the same way he had promised to release his tax returns.

“I was going to release the transcript, but I can’t because the Democrats have this investigation going on.”

“Therefore I’m TOTALLY innocent.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Just looking at the bottom of that screen.  

"Trump administration to hand over the things that they were legally required to hand over the instant they got them, just as soon as we finish modifying our attempt to smear the person who snitched on our illegal activities."  

That entire interview is bizzaro world that even Laura Ingraham looked visibly uncomfortable by the end of it. 

This is the person whose talking points every right wing dope will be mindlessly regurgitating for the next few months:

Edited by No Excuses
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic