Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Bryce Love RB Stanford

PCS

2 hours ago, carex said:

still a long time till next season, but I don't  expect much.  GMSM's philosophy didn't end up working well while he was here and I don't think the remaining staff should have adopted it once he was gone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hospital-acquired_infection

"In the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimated roughly 1.7 million hospital-associated infections, from all types of microorganisms, including bacteria and fungi combined, cause or contribute to 99,000 deaths each year.[2] In Europe, where hospital surveys have been conducted, the category of gram-negative infections are estimated to account for two-thirds of the 25,000 deaths each year "

sadly it's not that mysterious

b95920e6fdbd321fda19bb348f071f4d.jpg

so let’s say he comes back ready to go for start of 2020, and guice doesn’t return in 2019. We’ll have invested a 2nd and a 4th in 2 players who have played a total of 11/62 possible games Since start of 2018. And I’m being generous with the 11- that just means dressed. That’s 17% availability. 

and I don’t think he’ll be ready at the start of 2020. 

i ****ing hate this team.

5 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

so let’s say he comes back ready to go for start of 2020, and guice doesn’t return in 2019. We’ll have invested a 2nd and a 4th in 2 players who have played a total of 11/62 possible games Since start of 2018. And I’m being generous with the 11- that just means dressed. That’s 17% availability. 

But we're close.

29 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

I was thinking the same thing. Two seasons of Guice and a season of love not playing. That’s without knowing if they’ll even play next season. Bah! I can’t really be mad at them or those that drafted them. I just wish they’d get out there 

9 minutes ago, mh86 said:

I was thinking the same thing. Two seasons of Guice and a season of love not playing. That’s without knowing if they’ll even play next season. Bah! I can’t really be mad at them or those that drafted them. I just wish they’d get out there 

yep. These numbers may get worse. 

According to Keim, it's just to break up scar tissue to help with healing. It's not a corrective procedure. It's not a procedure that's needed to address a setback. I hope his sources are on point; they usually are. He doesn't rush to put things out there for clicks like others do.

4 hours ago, benskins26 said:

Guice will be back after the bye week. Hopefully he can stay healthy after that.

https://www.si.com/nfl/redskins/news/derrius-guice-eyeing-return-redskins-practice/

41 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

This kid has potential just like all of Allen's draft picks.   This guy wants to go to medical school after his NFL career is over.   I am sure he wishes the 49ers

had drafted him instead of the Prince of Darkness.

Be Nice to finally have a real doctor on our staff.

Bad injury news has become so common place for us, sadly we are all prepared to hear 6 months from now that he was battling numerous infections, had to have surgery because of the infections, and is behind schedule.

We just don't have infections, we have infections requiring surgery.  Here I was thinking antibiotics came in pill form.

It's still mind boggling to hear that Alex had 17 surgeries. 

On 10/23/2019 at 9:38 AM, RandyHolt said:

Bad injury news has become so common place for us, sadly we are all prepared to hear 6 months from now that he was battling numerous infections, had to have surgery because of the infections, and is behind schedule.

We just don't have infections, we have infections requiring surgery.  Here I was thinking antibiotics came in pill form.

It's still mind boggling to hear that Alex had 17 surgeries. 

modern surgical facilities are chucking out antibiotic resistant bacteria at alarming rates

• 9 months later...

If he can break out of this crowded RB room, I think he can become Scott Turners fav weapon not named Gibson. Love has danger written all over him. I am giddy about the potential explosiveness he can bring to our team.

I have been a little down on all the RB signings we had made in the offseason for the simple fact that it increases the uphill climb Love would face. Its like burying a zombie 6ft deep vs 10ft deep. If he wants it bad enough, He’ll climb out, but it will take a little longer.

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Holy ****! Love's gonna play?!?

This is HUGE. Love, Guise and Foster are the 3 biggest "what ifs" on this team. If he is full speed, our offense takes a huge step forward.

Always a great thing when every single RB on your roster comes with huge question marks lol

Archived