Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I was joking.

I would not expect someone to get banned, just for saying there's a better player on the team than T Mac

Oh. Thought you were saying that a whole actual argument got started from it that I might’ve missed that someone was actually banned for. I was curious who it could’ve been cause i didnt see anything bad that stemmed from it in the past 3 pages 😂

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Oh. Thought you were saying that a whole actual argument got started from it that I might’ve missed that someone was actually banned for. I was curious who it could’ve been cause i didnt see anything bad that stemmed from it in the past 3 pages 😂

Sorry, I wasted so much of your time 😂

3 hours ago, Anselmheifer said:

Why? Every big time WR gets a ton of targets. With another WR, we would sustain drives better, run more plays, pass the ball more, and there would be more targets to go around.

That’s another way at looking at it. Let’s go with that. 

My guess is this will be his biggest yardage and catch year of his career.  

8 hours ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Wait..someone argued there was a better receiver....on this team?!

8 hours ago, max21 said:

Who argued with you about that? Lol they need to smack their own face 

8 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Is the post in this thread? I’m kinda curious who was crazy enough to not agree on that....

7 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

It’ll show the username of the game people that gave him the confused face though, I’m pretty sure

4CE5FCF2-ECE5-475D-9D9F-E8D9C92EC7DB.thumb.jpeg.5d19d804b23880b36e95de7a4e9965ba.jpeg

2 hours ago, Vanguard said:

I didn’t know you could see how someone reacted, im liking that feature.

How could you not? I stalk the **** out of yalls opinions just so I can call you out done day in the future. 

Like....oh really @Spaceman Spiff?? I thought you were confused about Griffins childhood trauma in 2013???? Why the change!? WE SEE YOU 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

I doubt that. Every team that has a bona-fide receiver always puts up 1k yards and 70+ catches

He’s trending towards a 100 catches and 13-1400 yards this season. I think his second half of the season will be bigger than his first 7 games. 

• Like 1

John Keim

@john_keim
· 35m
With Landon Collins on IR, Washington had an opening for a captain. Ron Rivera said that after practice players unanimously voted Terry McLaurin as a captain. "A very well-earned honor," Rivera said.
Edited by 09
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I feel like DK Metcalf gets all the hype that McClaurin would be getting if he was on a better team and had a better/more consistent QB throwing to him.  This isn't a knock on DK as he looks like he is going to become a stud as well, but McClaurin somehow manages to have better stats in a much worse situation and he is barely ever talked about other than when breaking down the actual game highlights themselves. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I feel like DK Metcalf gets all the hype that McClaurin would be getting if he was on a better team and had a better/more consistent QB throwing to him.  This isn't a knock on DK as he looks like he is going to become a stud as well, but McClaurin somehow manages to have better stats in a much worse situation and he is barely ever talked about other than when breaking down the actual game highlights themselves. 

McLaurin is fantastic but Metcalf is just a freak of nature. Also Metcalf plays on a better team with a future HOF QB.

You put McLaurin with someone like Wilson and he's probably an All Pro.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

McLaurin is fantastic but Metcalf is just a freak of nature. Also Metcalf plays on a better team with a future HOF QB.

Metcalf is very fast for his size.  Excellent player.  I’m happy with Terry here though.  Because of leadership.

9 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Right, that was my main point.  McClaurin is making chicken salad (organic, free range, no anti-biotics) out of chicken scratch, while DK Metcalf is thriving in a good situation with an All Pro QB.  It can't be held against Metcalf that he is in a good situation, but it just puts in perspective the work McLaurin is putting in to basically mirror the same stats given the situation he is in.