Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Terry Mclaurin WR Ohio State

PCS

17 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

My dumb ass thought he'd be a career Special Teamer and hated the pick at the time.

I am stupid and should never evaluate prospects ever.

How does a 6’2” 208 pound receiver running in the 4.3’s drop to where he did?? 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

My dumb ass thought he'd be a career Special Teamer and hated the pick at the time.

I am stupid and should never evaluate prospects ever.

Nah, don't be so hard on yourself.

Just keep giving your evaluations, and we'll simply flip it 180 degrees for the accurate assessment 😛

21 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

How does a 6’2” 208 pound receiver running in the 4.3’s drop to where he did?? 

Overshadowed on the depth chart of OSU by some very productive receivers like Parris Campbell, KJ Hill, and Johnnie Dixon.

So while he was 4th in receptions on his college team, he apparently turned out to be the best NFL receiver of that group.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

McClaurin is worthy of a jersey purchase! Love everything about him.

Dripping with charisma and self awareness. The understanding to preface his speech with “I know I’m a young guy, then smile after when guys were giving a hard time right after”. He’s big time all around. Come on Allen, take this team to meaningful games in November. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was made fun of in another thread weeks back by some for not agreeing to a hypothetical trade to basically move Terry and Gibson for Mixon and AJ Green.   😀

Part of that for me is both were my guys before the draft.  The other bigger part is I think the potential of both dudes is immense.  Terry isn't just a great receiver but also a great leader.  Maybe the best WR we've had since Monk.  I loved Santana Moss but i think Terry is the more complete WR. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I was made fun of in another thread weeks back by some for not agreeing to a hypothetical trade to basically move Terry and Gibbs for Mixon and AJ Green.   😀

Part of that for me is both were my guys before the draft.  The other bigger part is I think the potential of both dudes is immense.  Terry isn't just a great receiver but also a great leader.  Maybe the best WR we've had since Monk.  I loved Santana Moss but i think Terry is the more complete WR. 

That trade is awful. We get significantly older and worse at WR(Green is finished) to get better at RB(a less important position)but also adding salary.

I remember when our fan base was smart. What happened?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Terry just feels like a player from the 80s... no flair, all business... like Art Monk, but with sick YAC.  Heck, every time he catches the ball in my game replays, I notice he gets to the sticks or a big chunk of yards.

We're so happy to have Scary Terry on the TEAM

HTTR

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1