Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NFL Draft discussion thread

seantaylor=god

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

F'n cop out when they could of got somebody that reasonable could've started at the line.  I don't want to hear it when they start coming at our LG to death again, I liked this draft up until this, damn you Allen for not getting a single person on the line yet!

OL value is in the 4th right now. BPA right now aren't line.

sorry fella, but I hope this never happens again, you College Gameday guys suck.  It feels like the draft has already gotten to the late rounds with you guys

And it looks like the Skins did trade

sorry fella, but I hope this never happens again, you College Gameday guys suck.  It feels like the draft has already gotten to the late rounds with you guys

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

F'n cop out when they could of got somebody that reasonable could've started at the line.  I don't want to hear it when they start coming at our LG to death again, I liked this draft up until this, damn you Allen for not getting a single person on the line yet!

I dont disagree but I’ll judge after the 4th round. 

1 minute ago, tmandoug1 said:

So no Oline in the first three rounds. Pure ****ing genius...... Jesus. Getting tired of watching our quarterbacks get broken every year.  We got  a brand new shiny sports car that will get wrecked in the first four games. 

No, no...we got Case Keenum that'll get wrecked in the first four games.  

So no Oline in the first three rounds. Pure ****ing genius...... Jesus. Getting tired of watching our quarterbacks get broken every year.  We got  a brand new shiny sports car that will get wrecked in the first four games. 

Keenum ain't new or shiny. More old and hairy. 

Just now, carex said:

Just now, tmandoug1 said:

Meh, I see where you're coming from, but the chances of the 96th pick starting is incredibly slim. We'll be drafting OL high next year

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Relax.

They've only used 3 picks.

They still have the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th rounds to go. :)

I think the problem with the recent run on OGs is that the OG that could have picked is a player that can pick with the first 4th rounder that acquired.., I think this will work out at the end of the day.

Just now, carex said:

2nd verse same as the 1st.

Just now, Burgundy Yoda said:

Meh, I see where you're coming from, but the chances of the 96th pick starting is incredibly slim. We'll be drafting OL high next year

We've been saying that for the past 3 years. Shawn Luavao has been back for all 3 of them.

1 minute ago, carex said:

You could say that again, and again, and again....

Archived