Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philthy at Redskins

TK

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Looking at that picture above the stadium is ALOT more full than it was for the Falcons game. So Dan made his money today. Unfortunately it looks like 35000 of them are eagles fans.

Oh yeah, this will be #2 on the year besides Dallas. I wonder if there are 65K there, 35K being Eagles fans probably too low.

But......Joe Gibbs is there!

This is absolutely the worst Redskins season ever for me, and I've been watching since the 70s. The record, the sense of utter hopelessness, the embarrassment and dejection, the constant humiliation on and off the field, the stadium filled with other team's fans ... absolute rock bottom. 

4 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Looking at that picture above the stadium is ALOT more full than it was for the Falcons game. So Dan made his money today. Unfortunately it looks like 35000 of them are eagles fans.

At least 95S should be a clear drive home 

Just now, Dissident2 said:

This is absolutely the worst Redskins season ever for me, and I've been watching since the 70s. The record, the sense of utter hopelessness, the embarrassment and dejection, the constant humiliation on the field, the stadium filled with other team's fans ... absolute rock bottom. 

Wait until next year.

Just now, Dissident2 said:

This is absolutely the worst Redskins season ever for me, and I've been watching since the 70s. The record, the sense of utter hopelessness, the embarrassment and dejection, the constant humiliation on the field, the stadium filled with other team's fans ... absolute rock bottom. 

Come back next year.  It will make this year look not so bad.

1 minute ago, Fred Jones said:

Grudes just looks lost on the sideline.  He doesn't know what to do.  That said, he has no QB, decent receivers, no running game, and Oline that are having trouble blocking.

All that and the Eagles have scored 10 points....a bright spot?

Archived