Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philthy at Redskins

TK

sad truth by Czabe.  Gibbs doesn't care the redskins.  he bailed on us with 1 year to go, didn't endorse Gregg W and also let us hire Zorn.  He doesn't give a damn.  He probably needs to stay around to maintain his worth to the organization 

Bruce is the anchor for this organization that drags it to the bottom of the ocean.

But Jay Gruden’s complete lack of energy, laissez fair attitude and boring, predictable, conservative crap in game coaching is absolutely maddening.

Id like to fire both of them out of a cannon.

4 minutes ago, jservs7 said:

Man... I guess next year is the year we finally start looking like an ok team right? I didn't say good. I'll be content with ok right now. 

No reason at all to think next year wont be more of the same that we've been seeing.

1 minute ago, skinfan2k said:

sad truth by Czabe.  Gibbs doesn't care the redskins.  he bailed on us with 1 year to go, didn't endorse Gregg W and also let us hire Zorn.  He doesn't give a damn.  He probably needs to stay around to maintain his worth to the organization 

I think him leaving had more to do with the realization that as long as DMS owns the SkIns, nothing he could do would make things better.  

• TK unpinned this topic

Archived