Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

TK

13 minutes ago, Smooters said:

Ā 

Wow, I didn't know there was such disdain against special needs children on here.

You guys need help! </3

Ā 

Nice try.......my mother worked for the state at the center that helps mentally retarded children for over 40 years.Ā  Being supportive of those children has been part of who I am since I was 5 years old visiting my mom for work.Ā  You can try to spin it however you want but I'm calling you out on your bull****.Ā  Your reply was nothing more than at a failed attempt at humor.Ā  You're ****ing bush league.Ā 

2 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Ā 

Game manager is what we had from week one. That was clearly the plan. Game manager, play safe from the QB position.Ā 

I think that's the narrative that just happened to explain an upside to a passing offense that couldn't move the ball. But then they relied on either the running game or the defense creating turnovers.

Ā 

According to beat reporters. Jay expected a much better passing offense and was not in love with what he saw

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Ā 

Nice try.......my mother worked for the state at the center that helps mentally retarded children for over 40 years.Ā  Being supportive of those children has been part of who I am since I was 5 years old visiting my mom for work.Ā  You can try to spin it however you want but I'm calling you out on your bull****.Ā  Your reply was nothing more than at a failed attempt at humor.Ā  You're ****ing bush league.Ā 

Ā 

I'm sorry you think that picture is bull****. I'm a special needs assistant here at the school district.

Ā 

I have no idea how you feel! I'm such a sham! </3

Archived