Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at Blake Bottles Bench

TK

8 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Game manager is what we had from week one. That was clearly the plan. Game manager, play safe from the QB position. 

I think that's the narrative that just happened to explain an upside to a passing offense that couldn't move the ball. But then they relied on either the running game carrying the offense or the defense creating turnovers.

According to beat reporters. Jay expected a much better passing offense and was not in love with what he saw

1 minute ago, Smooters said:

I'm sorry you think that picture is bull****. I'm a special needs assistant here at the school district.

I have no idea how you feel! I'm such a sham! </3

The pic isn't bull****, but as he said, your failed attempt at humor is. Just drop it and move on. The thread has been derailed long enough over this.

Come on, one more field goal by the Jaguars and we can really get in depth with the thread about the new coach. I'll be so looking forward to Gruden and his Buccaneers leave this place.

In the meantime, another ****ing first down run play. I'd fake a injury if I was AP. **** this team!!!

Gruden's new nickname is Twoplay

Just now, brandymac27 said:

The pic isn't bull****, but as he said, your failed attempt at humor is. Just drop it and move on. The thread has been derailed long enough over this.

Gee, I don't want to derail your mind over something as simple as this anymore.

Equal recognition for special needs!

Archived