Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, SAli457180 said:

They have to keep this up.  I want 6-10.  They need to find a QB and that guy is not on the roster.  They need to get better draft position and this is the best way to get that done

Agree about draft position but there isnt a QB worth a damn in the draft.

As bad as we've played.  The Giants can't move the ball on us.  We can get a defensive score, a field goal, and still win this game.  This is not a homer talking.  If I were making picks before this game, I'd still take us.

Who want's to bet against me?  

Reed injures a new body part every season.  It's unfortunate that with all his athletic ability, his body just doesn't react well to the grind of the NFL.  I have a feeling he could turn into another Jimmy Graham.  Broke into the league as the next big thing. injuries put him under the radar for awhile, but every now & then he will pop up and make big plays reminding people of the guy he once was.

Just now, Vanguard said:

As bad as we've played.  The Giants can't move the ball on us.  We can get a defensive score, a field goal, and still win this game.  This is not a homer talking.  If I were making picks before this game, I'd still take us.

Who want's to bet against me?  

I’ll bet you.  

Jay has no idea how to coordinate or call a game in order to give his team an advantage.

Using things like tempo, being unpredictable, different formations, etc. 

This is all easy stuff you can do to give yourself easier matchups and take the pressure off of your team and new QB, and he refuses to do any of it.

Its so maddening. It’s rhe same 5-10 plays or concepts for 5 years.

No attempt to alter the plan to take advantage of the other team or make life easier for yours.

And there will still be some who completely let Jay off the hook because of a Bruce and Injuries.  

Hes just a bad coach. Period.

Archived