Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

TK

3 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

My wife just asked me why I'm doing this to myself. I didn't have a good answer for her. 

Do yourself a favor and watch The Expanse. It's about a handful of people flying around in space trying to save the world from just about everything. They're more likely to succeed than the Redskins are.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Jay has no idea how to coordinate or call a game in order to give his team an advantage.

Using things like tempo, being unpredictable, different formations, etc. 

This is all easy stuff you can do to give yourself easier matchups and take the pressure off of your team and new QB, and he refuses to do any of it.

Its so maddening. It’s rhe same 5-10 plays or concepts for 5 years.

No attempt to alter the plan to take advantage of the other team or make life easier for yours.

And there will still be some who completely let Jay off the hook because of a Bruce and Injuries.  

Hes just a bad coach. Period.

The redskins should be running 2 min offense the whole game .  

1 minute ago, thebeermonkey said:

Reed

crowder

foster

brown

kerrigan

williams

norman

smith

davis

all probably gone. Tbh they’ve had their tome and they’re not really putting in the effort now for the salary

Williams will be back - not sure of the rest

2 minutes ago, primetime441 said:

All I want for Christmas is for Gruden to call hail mary on every play. Give us something entertaining to watch because this is brutal.

I said this last week. We're going to lose anyway so lets blow **** up. Flea flickers and ridiculously complex lateral sequences on every play. Go for the fake on every punt and fg.

Archived