Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS Atlanta Fried Chickens

TK

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

I really wonder if Norman keeps running and makes a play on the ball if Jones catches it. it looked on target but an over-the-shoulder catch at full speed is still one of the hardest catches, no guarantee he catches it. but the full tackle guarantees the yards. just ugly

I agree.  He panicked.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I mean, I've been over him in general for a while. But I'm starting to actually actively hate him as a coach. Glad you've got seats left on the bandwagon lol

My hate started the minute he hired Joe Barry. That move signified he was clueless.  I forgive letting Haz stick around, as a new HC, you don’t know what you don’t know.  

Barry was unforgivable.  And the fact that move more than anything doomed the 2016 team, which should have won 11 or 12 games with that offense and a well coached defense basically set me off.

Nothing that’s happened since has made me change my mind.

He sucks.

3 minutes ago, redskins59 said:

How is it that the defense can't stop anything?  This is just ridiculous.  Too much talent to be this horrible.

It was only a matter of time. This defense sucks against good offenses. Its smoke and mirrors because we've played a bunch of teams with crappy passing games. 

Another patented Jay Gruden blowout by a good team. As pathetically mediocre as it gets. 

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Our only big time talent is in our defensive line. Our LBs are mediocre at best. Foster is just slow as hell. DBs are mediocre outside of DJ. DL has been able to mask our other deficiencies against mediocre to poor offenses but not against more pass happy high scoring ones like the Falcons. 

did we put haha as a CB instead of FS?

Archived