Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS Atlanta Fried Chickens

TK

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

You said there are five folks left convinced it’s “all Bruce and Dan’s fault”.  All is a big word.  My only argument would be that he’s a rather average head coach not horrible. Being 5-2 coming into this week is a testament to that.

Well, you weren’t one of the 4 or 5 I was thinking about.

5-2 benefits from playing 3 teams who couldn’t score. Badicslly 13 points the last 2 weeks.  Gruden TRIED so hard to blow the game last week. The Giants are just so bad they didn’t let him.

Here’s what’s going to happen the rest of the year: when they play a really bad offensive team, they will win a tight game.  When they play a good offensive team, they will be blown out.

41 minutes ago, thebeermonkey said:

At the start of the year - we're repeating what happened last year and we have no depth and no planning for it. Wild.

How many OL can you realistically carry?

4 of our started are injured. You don’t plan for that. 

Besides my point is Roullier is good. 

2 minutes ago, SAli457180 said:

I don't usually say this, but they would've better off putting McCoy in at some point during this game.  Smith is who he is.  Falcons knew what they had to prepare in Smith, but not McCoy.  

Look I have post after post in the Alex thread just crushing him about his poor play but what about today makes you think Alex is the reason we are losing?

1 minute ago, MediocreGymnast said:

they should remain empty if Snyder is the controlling owner.

I get no one likes Dan but if you are waiting on him to sell, you may as well find another team.  I'd pick the Rams.  You won't look bandwagon because you can just say you are a McVay fan.

Archived