Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS Atlanta Fried Chickens

TK

2 minutes ago, skins4 said:

Everyone is this thread needs to turn there fan card...no turning back from these comments

Who the **** are you? You post like some rube Skins fan who just finally discovered the Internet and that there are actually smart fans out there who aren't satisfied with the product on the field, who want a SB. You seem like the kind of dumb fan that only thinks week to week and says "it's just one game guys" because there's no more depth to your analysis. I don't know if that's the case, but just going on your few posts here so far. And you know what? I think that sort of koolaid drinking fan is insufferable, but I wouldn't demand your "fan card" over it, because besides being a stupid concept it's not my ****ing business how you decide to be a fan or express your fandom. Anyone posting here after this game and even more after this 20 years of Snyders ownership is obviously a fan of the team. Grow up or get lost. 

The Smith trade was always a debacle, I’ve said it from day one. We got burned trading for a Reid QB once and Bruce Allen doubled down. This better be a playoffs or bust year for Allen, he’s done more damage to this team than even the Satan known as Vinny.

Mike Jones

Verified account

@ByMikeJones
Follow 
Follow @ByMikeJones

More
Mike Jones Retweeted John Keim
It’s crazy how quickly everything can change from week to week with this team. They legit don’t know how to play with any kind of success. Focus and attention to detail completely lost.

The only real strength of this team looked like a sham today and we don't have an offensive line anymore. 

I'm telling you, start disengaging from this season now if you haven't already. You're only going to get your heart broken. We absolutely cannot win without a healthy OL. Peterson has nowhere to run. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Who the **** are you? You post like some rube Skins fan who just finally discovered the Internet and that there are actually smart fans out there who aren't satisfied with the product on the field, who want a SB. You seem like the kind of dumb fan that only thinks week to week and says "it's just one game guys" because there's no more depth to your analysis. I don't know if that's the case, but just going on your few posts here so far. And you know what? I think that sort of koolaid drinking fan is insufferable, but I wouldn't demand your "fan card" over it, because besides being a stupid concept it's not my ****ing business how you decide to be a fan or express your fandom. Anyone posting here after this game and even more after this 20 years of Snyders ownership is obviously a fan of the team. Grow up or get lost. 

I wanted to say all this but was afraid of getting banned.  I'm pretty sure this dude is a kid and trying to run up post count saying things that don't make sense.

Wont see any change from this team until the coaches go, the GM that brought them is let go, and the owner sells off. This team has been getting better by learning what no to do from last year and the year before that and so on.

That is not a way to be great!

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Im telling you.... Larry Michael is ruining the knowledgable Redskins fanbase.

Just now, gooseneck said:

Mike Jones

Verified account

@ByMikeJones
Follow 
Follow @ByMikeJones

More
Mike Jones Retweeted John Keim
It’s crazy how quickly everything can change from week to week with this team. They legit don’t know how to play with any kind of success. Focus and attention to detail completely lost.

And that's a coaching problem, because our best defenders and AP all are used to success. It's not some amorphous concept of "locker room culture" anymore, Gruden has no control over this team and pays very little attention to detail. McVay was that guy for the O while he was here. 

Again, we are defense first...with just a decent defense that doesn’t have elite pass rush. That’s really hard to win with it. Especially long term.

We can still win 10 games because we have a little luck on our side but we are a one and done in the playoffs and most likely regressing back to the norm next year without significant offensive upgrades 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Who the **** are you?......Grow up or get lost. 

Preach. I’m sick of being told I’m not a true fan because I don’t support this organizations every move. 20 years of sheer disaster and the best we can do is mediocre. Enough is enough.

Archived