Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Colts at Redskins

TK

6 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Oh, some guy on a forum said he never gets open, unlike everyone else on the team?  Well it must be true!!

Tell me oh wise one, whos getting open in this game?  Who on our team?  And if the answer is no one(HINT, it is), then shouldnt that tell you the problem is with the playcalling and gameplan than the individual?

But sure, the WR who has the MOST catches and targets for us cant get open.

You are an utter fool, but you knew that already.

Jordan Reed gets open, chris Thompson gets open, Richardson gets open, crowder gets open.... 

You can love Doctson all you want, idk if you do or not, but hes has never had even one really good game. He would've shown something by now, and he hasn't.  Look around the league plenty of year 1 and 2 receivers who show up with big performances, this is year 3 and he is invisible every week.

But if you're happy with 7 targets 4 catches and 37 yards, than I cant win with you.

I'm proud of these guys--this was as complete of a team loss as you will see.  A total team effort.  Complete with injuries to the usual suspects; horrific playcalling; a defense that isn't well coached and can't adjust or make a stop and a totally clueless head coach.  Well done Jay!

Archived