Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Colts at Redskins

TK

3 minutes ago, TheGreek1973 said:

We had a QB, but they didn't want to pay him.  We bring Mr. Check Down, we send a very good  DB to KC and the 3rd.  We let go of DJax, Garcon, etc.  This front office is clueless.  Hey Danny, you see the stadium.  Empty buddy, time to see this team.

Dude it takes 2 sides to make a deal. Cousins DIDNT want to be here. I dont know when you Kirk lovers are going to get that through your thick skulls.

This isn't on Gruden's playcalling. We moved the ball well on 5 drives. Should have put up at least 24 points, but the drives stalled for various reasons. Our offense is not dominant neither is or defense, but we didn't play well in the red zone or on their side of the field. they did a good job limiting our biggest weapons

Horrific showing all phases of the game...back to reality looking like a 1-4 start...no name WR, crappy kicker, check down quarterback, Mr. Glass, our best player is a running back who while still has some juice is weeeeeeeelllllllll past his prime. 

They do  it to me every time!!! They make me believe, they get me bought in then kick me right in the balls!!!!! It makes me want to puke. 

Archived