Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018: Start of the Philadelphia Eagles Football Dynasty

Westbrook36

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

Philly fans in midseason form already. I can't tell what is funnier.....after the guy gets pummeled, the rando smacking the pummelee's head calling him a "****ing dumb***" as he picks up his hat, or the one pummeler still fighting with the security guy in the background:

https://breaking911.com/shock-video-eagles-fans-jump-beat-a-guy-bloody-after-preseason-loss-to-titans/

Standard for philly fans. The whole thing is cowardly but the true coward is random guy taking a swipe as someone already down. Hope all three (including the random show guy) are banned from all NFL games. However it's philly, so they will get season tickets. 

On 1/7/2019 at 10:18 AM, Westbrook36 said:

So now the Eagles continue their march to playoff immortality, just as I predicted, months ago.  Once this season is over, Nick Foles will be mentioned in the same breath as Montana, Elway, and Brady.  What a time to be alive!

Man it must suck to go from Joe Montana to Josh McCown as your backup mid-season starter.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2019 at 12:18 AM, Malapropismic Depository said:

By those standards, we could be a dynasty at the end of Monday

Better to be 2-2 - than possibly 0-5 if a loss to NY.  But I know misery loves company , but your “company” is really just Miami and other toilet bowl franchises at this point or really last 3 decades.  Skins are seen as “ looking forward to getting a win” , while Dallas and Philly are “gotta play 4 quarters of tough old school NFCE football , if we’re going to beat them”. Dynasty - no.  Top franchises - yes.  I’ll take that anyday- any decade vs what your living with for last 28+ years and no positive change in sight. 😁

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2019 at 5:30 PM, Darrell Green Fan said:

Just found this thread and read the opening post. How embarrassing.  

I read through the whole thing, and my take away is more subtle especially as time went on. Every time I get down on the Eagles, and start complaining about the coaches, front office, or the players I come back to Washington and think wow it could be a lot worse. Washington fans have been reduced to complaining about other teams misfortunes because looking in the mirror is too painful.. A good Washington Redskin football team would make everyone better, and it would bring back more competition to this woefully inadequate division.

2 hours ago, Excel said:

I read through the whole thing, and my take away is more subtle especially as time went on. Every time I get down on the Eagles, and start complaining about the coaches, front office, or the players I come back to Washington and think wow it could be a lot worse.

Save me

• 3 weeks later...