Westbrook36

2 hours ago, c slag said:

12/9/19 End of the Eagles football dynasty 

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Next year? Not this year? 😮 are you from the future? :P 

2 hours ago, c slag said:

Sorry 12/9/18

Would not mind next year also tho

Did you guys forget that they play the Skins one more time this year ?

So maybe just delay that date a little further.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 4:03 PM, eaglesfandan said:

Has Westy surfaced yet?

Not yet. I'm thinking, at this point, the only way he will is if you guys win the SB. Then, and only then, will he show up, with the anticipated amount of BS. You didn't run and hide like he does, almost every year. Nor talk smack like he does. /respect

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

Not yet. I'm thinking, at this point, the only way he will is if you guys win the SB. Then, and only then, will he show up, with the anticipated amount of BS. You didn't run and hide like he does, almost every year. Nor talk smack like he does. /respect

I agree with this.  Taking your lumps is part of the conversation.  He refuses to do that.  I've said for a while now he should be banned.  He is a troll.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dynasty is still on life support if Wentz can't stay healthy.  His potential is what really made them formidable versus just making most of what they have left. Got to be concerned about losing Foles at this point, and backup QBs like that don't grow on trees.

I think the OP was using "dynasty" to be provocative. While my fellow Eagles fans and I enjoyed last years Super Bowl run, most of us know how very difficult it is to repeat.

That said, we are stoked to be back in the dance and look forward to, hopefully, making our presence known.

The last three games (Rams, Texans, Washington) were, effectively, playoff games. I traveled to L.A.for the Rams game, I am sure you heard on TV how large and loud the Eagles fan turnout was. The other road game was the finale in D.C.. Out of kindness, I will not dwell on the number of Birds fans in house - although the "Let's go, Bears" chant was sort of funny

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/3/2019 at 2:28 PM, Eaglesfan said:

I think the OP was using "dynasty" to be provocative. While my fellow Eagles fans and I enjoyed last years Super Bowl run, most of us know how very difficult it is to repeat.

That said, we are stoked to be back in the dance and look forward to, hopefully, making our presence known.

The last three games (Rams, Texans, Washington) were, effectively, playoff games. I traveled to L.A.for the Rams game, I am sure you heard on TV how large and loud the Eagles fan turnout was. The other road game was the finale in D.C.. Out of kindness, I will not dwell on the number of Birds fans in house - although the "Let's go, Bears" chant was sort of funny

Not happening in NOLA!

Greetings.  The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the Eagles are slaying regular season behemoths one by one.  First, I'd like to apologize for my absence this year.  My thinking was that you guys have had it hard.  Really hard.  Nick Foles has more playoff wins in the last 2 years than your franchise has had in the last 25.  I wanted you to have your moment in the sun.  Truly.  I knew that you'd be having a party, at ol Westy's expense, not knowing what was going to hit you.  

What just hit you was the full force of everything Big Dick Nick brings to the table, if you know what I mean.  If you are walking funny today, we understand.  

So now the Eagles continue their march to playoff immortality, just as I predicted, months ago.  Once this season is over, Nick Foles will be mentioned in the same breath as Montana, Elway, and Brady.  What a time to be alive!

• Haha 2

Can we talk about how overrated Wentz is now? One year of the Eagles looking better with Foles is lightning in a bottle, two years with the team looking WAY better with Foles under center is something else entirely. Gingerman looked slow physically and mentally this year and doesn't like to throw to anyone but white tight ends for some reason.

But don't worry. I'm sure Howie is already planning on getting 7 first round picks from the Skins for him.

Edited by Hooper