Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

My hell would be if somehow the cowboys played the eagles for the NFC championship.  

That woukd be the 7th circle of hell for me.  Or however many damn circles there are.  It’s dante.  Somebody can look it uoup

That might be the thing that gets me to actually stop watching football. 

6 minutes ago, Hunter_R said:

Huh, people were so happy for the Eagles last year. I wonder why people seem upset now.

Im not upset. If we are going to suck ass as much as we do, seemingly for eternity, I take some comfort knowing that Dan has to watch his rivals rise up and win Super Bowls and have stars and big time playoff games etc.  

Hope it makes his misery just a little worse 

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

They really just boo’d the poor guy off the field. Wow. 

I still wish kickers were removed from the game. They’re worthless. I hate FGs and PATs. 

Battle for 59:55 only for some clown that steps on the field 3 times to decide the game. It’s dumb

I love it.  You can either get a Scott Norwood or Adam Vineterri.  

It’s a moment unlike any other.

Kickers are people too. Well. Maybe...

6 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Im not upset. If we are going to suck ass as much as we do, seemingly for eternity, I take some comfort knowing that Dan has to watch his rivals rise up and win Super Bowls and have stars and big time playoff games etc.  

Hope it makes his misery just a little worse 

Who needs misery when you can just hook yourself up to a Crown IV? He probably doesn't remember anything he doesn't want to. 

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I love it.  You can either get a Scott Norwood or Adam Vineterri.  

It’s a moment unlike any other.

Kickers are people too. Well. Maybe...

Halflings.

9 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

My hell would be if somehow the cowboys played the eagles for the NFC championship.  

That woukd be the 7th circle of hell for me.  Or however many damn circles there are.  It’s dante.  Somebody can look it uoup

Wouldn't bother me a bit. Hopefully it causes Dan Snyder even more pain. Every ounce of suffering he gets, he deserves.

13 minutes ago, Hunter_R said:

Huh, people were so happy for the Eagles last year. I wonder why people seem upset now.

The only reason i could Think of is the whole “yayyyy, Patriots didn’t win the super bowl this year, good job Philly!!” Thing. Other than that, i dont Know why anyone would’ve been happy about Philly winning last year. **** Philly. Me, i was cheering for the patriots, in the only 10 minutes of the super bowl that i watched (an all day hangover got a late start for me 😂😂) . 

We shouid all cheer for the rams and saints next week, if only so my liver doesn’t fail the week after 😂

Just now, Simmsy said:

Anyone who says we should root for the NFCE, is not an actual fan of any NFCE team.

I get the whole “cheer for your division” thing (what’s the word I’m looking for here??) but i still don’t do that. (The 07 super bowl being an exception cause i wanted the patriots perfect season to end, and i wanted To win a “garbage boy bet” with my dad)

17 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

That would be karma justice for Snyder though.

That's what sucks. Both NFC East teams won and are moving on.

Snyder's team will be nowhere near that for a while.

Bruce should be fired immediately but he won't.

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Prediction: Saints will, Rams won't.

Then Saints finish off Dallas in a revenge game in NOLA. 

Hmmm. Id like that actually IF it came to that. But first and foremost I’m hoping it’s saints vs rams in the nfc championship round. 

And if the chargers can beat the patriots, a battle of LA super bowl would be cool. Or a chiefs/saints super bowl. Or a rematch of the chiefs/rams high scoring affair on MNF 

I'm loving the idea of Dallas playing at home in the NFC championship game against a team they beat twice this year... But the odds of that happening are about 5% I would guess.

It is much more likely that Philly and Dallas both get stomped next week.  My main source of hope for Dallas next week is that Cowboys fans usually take over games played in LA.

I was really hoping the Eagles would try to keep running Sproles up the gut before they finally passed and scored.   Chicago's 2pt conversion wasn't much better. Running Gabriel up the gut deserved to fail. Why not send Mack over the top if not Howard.  

Archived