Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

1 minute ago, zskins said:

I don't know if it's good or bad news at this point, because  Garrett is leading them in a good season and playoff run.  But I definitely would like to see K. Richards get the hell out of there!!!  I'm surprised we weren't one of the teams trying to make a play at Richards.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

A Saints/Chiefs Super Bowl would be so fun to watch.

Eagles are going to beat the Saints.  I just got that weird feeling.

40 minutes ago, zskins said:

So 14 minutes ago no one responded to your post so you decided to post again. I have now responded. No need to re-post again for the 3rd time...lol  :P 

My fault 😂 turned my phone off before the post showed up and didn’t realize it had posted already. Had no intentions of posting that twice :P 

although in my defense when i turned my phone back on the post still said saving and then it posted, so i blame this messageboard :D 

1 minute ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

I don't know if it's good or bad news at this point, because  Garrett is leading them in a good season and playoff run.  But I definitely would like to see K. Richards get the hell out of there!!!  I'm surprised we weren't one of the teams trying to make a play at Richards.

It's hard enough trying to interview candidates before you fire the guy in the job. Trying to get permission to interview someone on your rival's staff, while they are playing in the playoffs, would be pretty close to impossible.

4 minutes ago, zskins said:

Only way is if you get both at the same time and they are both as good. We are not getting a Mahomes type of QB this year. This is why I said baby steps. 

You said we need a TE like Kelece so you are saying we can get that sort of TE but not a QB?

You take Josh Johnson and Kelece and I’ll take Mahomes and anyone else... 

obviously both Kelece and Mahomes would be great as the Chiefs prove but without a QB it wouldn’t mater what TE we have.   That’s my point.  That’s why I said a QB like Mahomes would be nice too.

mahomes was drafted 10th overall and some said the chiefs reached.  Maybe there will be a hidden gem at 15.  Doubtful but would be nice.  

13 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

You said we need a TE like Kelece so you are saying we can get that sort of TE but not a QB?

You take Josh Johnson and Kelece and I’ll take Mahomes and anyone else... 

obviously both Kelece and Mahomes would be great as the Chiefs prove but without a QB it wouldn’t mater what TE we have.   That’s my point.  That’s why I said a QB like Mahomes would be nice too.

mahomes was drafted 10th overall and some said the chiefs reached.  Maybe there will be a hidden gem at 15.  Doubtful but would be nice.  

What I said was based on the facts that there is no QB in this years draft close to Mahomes capabilities. What is nice is irrelevant in 2019 draft.

KC also traded up and gave up a lot of picks to get Mahomes so you sitting at 15 is not going to happen like that. 

2 minutes ago, zskins said:

What I said was based on the facts that there is no QB in this years draft close to Mahomes capabilities. What is nice is irrelevant in 2019 draft.

KC also traded up and gave up a lot of picks to get Mahomes so you sitting at 15 is not going to happen like that. 

Ok yeah you’re right.  Sure hope we get a TE to go with Josh Johnson.  That will be great.  Thanks for explaining all that to me.  

9 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Ok yeah you’re right.  Sure hope we get a TE to go with Josh Johnson.  That will be great.  Thanks for explaining all that to me.  

Not once I have brought up JJ name in my post. Not sure why you keep on harping on JJ like you are absolutely sure that he is the starting QB in 2019. By saying such you are saying that what is the purpose of getting a stud TE if we don't have a stud QB like they are exclusive and one can't be had without the other. I am obliviously failing to see your logic here since I am looking at what can be done in 2019 draft instead.

By the way, not sure how you jumped JJ over Colt. But that can be a topic for another day or thread. 

I will just leave it at that. Enjoy the Chiefs vs. Colts. :cheers:

Archived