Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

... if you had no idea what Andy Reid's recent playoff history looked like?

This season feels different for Andy and the Chiefs. I doubt he goes into a shell offensively with a lead.  

I am rooting for him.  

Also, the best chance of NE losing is probably at KC.

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I think we all kinda forgot just how good the Chiefs were this year, at least on offense.

One thing that cracks me up after WC weekend is how people go overboard with those 4 games' winners, proclaiming them the best teams and predicting Super Bowl trips for them. Then the Divisional round comes and everyone's like "Oh, yeah. That's why these teams had byes last week."

It happens every year.

I love watching Mahomes and the Chiefs. A Chargers Chiefs afc championship game would be fun to see. And on the nfc side rams vs saints. Any super bowl combination of those 4 teams would make me very happy. Rematch of that high scoring chiefs rams MNF game would be exciting, to see if they replicate that (i doubt it but still!!) or a Chiefs/saints super bowl. Or a Brees Vs his old team. That would be exciting too 

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

This season feels different for Andy and the Chiefs. I doubt he goes into a shell offensively with a lead.  

I am rooting for him.  

Also, the best chance of NE losing is probably at KC.

Don't disagree on any of those points. Just saying, in recent years he's had better teams and big leads at home and blown those games. 

I think the Chiefs win, and the whole "choke" thing is ridiculously overblown. But I'm not turning the game off at 14-0 in the 1st.

19 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

“Dope”?

Thats a good one, Cowboy fan.

First of all, I'm not a Cowboy fan lil guy.  Secondly music is what pays my bills and I have a heavy respect for all GOOD music of any genre.  Some people have to broaden their horizons in life.  We all aren't going to like the same things in life, but that's not a reason to be immature if I like different music than you do.  I just made a comment on the song that I've heard before that I thought was pretty dope and I commented about a song YOU posted.  Whether it was Dak, Randall Cunningham, or Ken Stabler.....  I said Its a dope song to me, but I'm surprised it would be his all time favorite with all the other dope songs out here.  Grow up and enjoy your day!

9 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Don't disagree on any of those points. Just saying, in recent years he's had better teams and big leads at home and blown those games. 

I think the Chiefs win, and the whole "choke" thing is ridiculously overblown. But I'm not turning the game off at 14-0 in the 1st.

Oh I agree. 

Its also possie the blown leads was on the QB as well.  Different QB just as a different feel over all.

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Oh I agree. 

Its also possie the blown leads was on the QB as well.  Different QB just as a different feel over all.

For all the issues I had with the Alex Smith trade, he's not afraid of playoff football. 

Reid has gotten too conservative in the past, then overcompensated and gotten overly aggressive. And just plain making mistakes But he's also been undone by bad luck and great performances against him. 

Archived