Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

7 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

They said Prescott has the highest completion percentage in history over the course of a starting QB in their first 3 years?  Wow.  Am I missing something?

Cmon Rams I need to win my bets this week.  Seattle let me down big time.

Seattle went Schottenheimer, We’ll see if Sean goes “Jay”.

1 hour ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

If you guys are trying to have the dumbest debate in ES history, then just grab the champagne and get ready to hit the showers. 

The Cult of Colt debates are the 1972 Dolphins of stupid ES debates...every year ES members try to duplicate that perfection of stupidity in their own debates and always come up short.

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I really don't get how you call that penalty and watch Cooper's reaction and don't call them offsetting. 

Yeah, I don't get that either. It's not like Cooper just sat there and took it. He retaliated with the exact same actions that drew the penalty from Peters. You see that from time to time where they only get one guy. Normally it's the second guy. Which is BS too. In situations where both guys are doing the same thing, you have an easy out which is to call offsetting penalties. 

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I really don't get how you call that penalty and watch Cooper's reaction and don't call them offsetting. 

Probably because Peters has a history of doing dumb **** like that and Cooper doesn't.  Peters is a dumbass.  Then got owned on the very next play by Cooper.  So Peters took two back to back Ls.

Just now, CRobi21 said:

Sounds like a DAL home game.

It is. The NFL is horribly out of touch. They thought it would be a good idea putting 2 teams in LA when the area will barely support 1. They’re lucky the Chargers aren’t hosting the championship in their 20k seat arena.

1 minute ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Probably because Peters has a history of doing dumb **** like that and Cooper doesn't.  Peters is a dumbass.  Then got owned on the very next play by Cooper.  So Peters took two back to back Ls.

You are right about the penalty, but wrong about the TD. Peters wasn't in coverage on Cooper. The Rams put a safety on him, which is why that looked so easy.

1 minute ago, Redskin4ever said:

Yeah, I don't get that either. It's not like Cooper just sat there and took it. He retaliated with the exact same actions that drew the penalty from Peters. You see that from time to time where they only get one guy. Normally it's the second guy. Which is BS too. In situations where both guys are doing the same thing, you have an easy out which is to call offsetting penalties. 

I mean, when it's the reaction only that gets called, you at least understand it. It means the ref didn't see the initiation. It's unfortunate, but at least you get why it happened.

In this case, the ref was throwing the flag and saw Cooper throw a full punch and then grab and pull the facemask and was just like "Yeah, fine, do whatever you want, I'll just call a penalty on the other guy. You're good."

Archived