Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

6 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

2nd and goal from the 9 is a down teams almost always run on. And it's almost always a mistake. Just gives you one less shot to throw for a TD.

Great point. And not only that, they make it tighter space for the defense to defend. The only way that's a good play is if you score, or get to a place where you can score on another run.

2 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Cowboys have a legit D and will keep them in every game.  They have an identity on offense and defense. Meanwhile we have ****ing nothing.  0 future.  

Apparently you missed the memo that we were really really close but for.a Colt McCoy injury. You must be a dumb Redskin fan who fails to appreciate the genius of Bruce Allen. Don't worry, son, you'll learn the error of your ways.

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

Apparently you missed the memo that we were really really close but for.a Colt McCoy injury. You must be a dumb Redskin fan who fails to appreciate the genius of Bruce Allen. Don't worry, son, you'll learn the error of your ways.

This team i swear builds for "wins" vs long term growth.  Their quotes show that.  There is a team every year that starts off like 6-3 or 6-2 and goes downhill.   Carolina did it this year and they weren't even injured! 

3 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

Great point. And not only that, they make it tighter space for the defense to defend. The only way that's a good play is if you score, or get to a place where you can score on another run.

Yes. If you can't get it probably inside the three, it's just a negative result. And the only team I don't expect to see a run from in such a spot is the Patriots. I hate Belichick, but he's the one coach smart enough to not do all the stupid stuff just because it's supposed to be "by the book".

5 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Cowboys have a legit D and will keep them in every game.  They have an identity on offense and defense. Meanwhile we have ****ing nothing.  0 future.  

I can find you multiple quotes from about a month or so ago from both fans and the press that said the Cowboys didn't have an identity, especially on offense....and that the Skins DID have an identity, especially on offense lol...

3 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

This team i swear builds for "wins" vs long term growth.  Their quotes show that.  There is a team every year that starts off like 6-3 or 6-2 and goes downhill.   Carolina did it this year and they weren't even injured! 

Yes, that's exactly what we do. Its all we've ever done under Snyder. There is no plan.

Cam's shoulder was hurt, actually. That's really what undid the Panthers' season.

7 minutes ago, bh32 said:

So it's just coincidence that you joined october 21st the same day the Redskins played the Cowboys?

Is it a coincidence that we played our last game weeks ago and weren't eligible for the playoffs?  If you want to talk Skins, go to the stadium.  This is the Rams vs. the Cowboys.  Keep up!!!!  Let's go Rams!!!

Archived