Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

7 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

This team i swear builds for "wins" vs long term growth.  Their quotes show that.  There is a team every year that starts off like 6-3 or 6-2 and goes downhill.   Carolina did it this year and they weren't even injured! 

I disagree...the last 3-4 years have been spent building up both lines, which is essential to long-term growth. They have also started stockpiling draft picks (although the one spent on Clinton-Dix goes against this), and they (thankfully) didn't let a desire for wins now make them break the bank to keep Cousins. The Smith trade was really the only thing that speaks of wanting wins instead of long-term growth.

2 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

I hope that garrett extension is a done deal already

It sure looks like a done deal. :)

From NFL.com

Jason Garrett will be back in the saddle for the Dallas Cowboys for a longtime to come.

Currently in his ninth season at the helm in Dallas, Garrett is likely to sign an extension whenever the offseason comes for the Cowboys, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported on Saturday morning. Dallas will make a strong attempt to lock him up.

"I'm told the Cowboys are positive that Garrett is going to be their coach going forward," Rapoport said on Good Morning Football Weekend, "and after the season when this all ends, they do intend to begin negotiating a long-term extension with Garrett."

Just now, NikeRedskin7 said:

Aikman need some visine.

Most of us don't look into his eyes as deeply as you do.

Just now, Birdlives said:

Love how they’ve found something that works and they keep going to it. 

No, they've gone Jay Gruden now. 2 easy runs for a first down, and then 3 straight passes. 

Thankfully a penalty bailed them out.

Archived