Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

5 minutes ago, Nerm said:

This game is so confusing to me.  I keep telling myself that I want Philly to win, because I think that gives the Cowboys a better chance going forward.  But, I find myself cheering when Philly turns the ball over, or when the Bears get a first down.  My logic can't convince my emotions to root for Philly.

My logic can’t figure out why someone who wants the cowboys to have a better chance going forward would be here posting.  **** the cowboys 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

I swear during the Week 17 game the announcers said he doesn't even wear shoulder pads, which is weird because I would have thought it would be an NFL uniform violation, but maybe pads themselves are all optional.  You'd think it would increase likelihood of getting injured, but I also have to think not wearing shoulder pads gives him more freedom and lateral movement for his arms which would seem like an advantage.

Some WR’s and CB decide not to wear pads for their lower body which I can understand but a Defensive Lineman not wearing shoulder pads? 

24 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The NFL may be friendlier to young QBs during the regular season, but once in the playoffs their weaknesses and inexperience really shines through.  I don't think Dallas or The Bears even have winning records if not for their defenses.

Its kinda hard to tell right now.  Both Dak and Trubisky have made some great individual plays during the season and Dak made some great individual plays yesterday in the playoff game.  It remains to be seen what Trubisky can muster at the playoff level.  Lot of time left though.

I really think I'm about done with football for the year if the Eagles win this. Which they will. I can't stand the idea watching the Cowboys and Eagles have a shot at a Super Bowl, particularly if it comes down to the two of them in a championship game together. And the Patriots are still in it. What a ****ing nightmare.

Just now, NikeRedskin7 said:

I can tell the way this thing is going now.  Barring some weird turnover or bad call, the Eagles are going to win this game.

Helps when the refs just make **** up to benefit them, like the phantom incomplete pass. 

Just now, Redskins Reparations said:

I was watching that thinking there should be a Washington Redskins FO, Players and Fan drama television series.

That woud be must see tv.  With all the lies, deceit, conspiracy accusations, etc coming out of there, it would be the number one show on tv.

16 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Its kinda hard to tell right now.  Both Dak and Trubisky have made some great individual plays during the season and Dak made some great individual plays yesterday in the playoff game.  It remains to be seen what Trubisky can muster at the playoff level.  Lot of time left though.

Right,  but this reminds of watching the Seahawks early in Wilson's career.  Would Wilson make a few great plays during the course of the game? Sure, but the defense was responsible for allowing him to do little to nothing for most of the game and still have a chance to win it with a single scoring drive late in the game. 

Just now, slinky said:

bears a little too cute with that 2pt conversion attempt

Maybe, but that was almost in.  I'd argue the fact they went out of there way to not make what they were doing obvious is the opposite of what I see from Jay and another reason I want Jay gone.  We maybe had one or two plays all year with even a fraction of that level of misdirection.  If we know what's coming the professionals playing defense definitely do.

Archived