Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

What a pathetic end, Baltimore deserves it. Chargers won't beat the Pats playing like that though.

This is the best defense the Chargers will see the rest of the way. The Pats also have nobody dynamic on offense that can screw things up like Jackson running around and throwing up a prayer 

5 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

What a pathetic end, Baltimore deserves it. Chargers won't beat the Pats playing like that though.

I predict KC out-Arena Leagues Indy, and the Pats win against SD, forcing an AFC Title game where Brady old man game's his way to another boring ass SB appearance  

Jackson's garbage time TDs will help save Harbaugh, but what an awful job of coaching. You have to switch QBs in the 3rd quarter or at the latest the start of the 4th. One of the reasons I hate how football is covered is that every decision is a long term referendum on the coach and the guys involved. It's pretty obvious Jackson is their QB of the future. He's going to be the guy next year regardless of what happens. The regular season showed that. But this was a playoff game and there is no tomorrow. Except Harbaugh coached for tomorrow instead of today. So now he's going home. The sting won't be as bad because of the 2 TDs in garbage time. And really, once it got to that point you might as well leave him in because what happened was probably what was going to happen regardless of the QB. But, you dig yourself that deep of a hole, you aren't coming back. But they got those 4th quarter stats to look at though. Too bad the game has 4 quarters. 

2 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Actually, they very well could. Pats defense isn’t even close to what the Ravens have. Rivers will have a much easier time against them. I wouldn’t sell the Chargers short this year. They’ve been very well coached and have a lot of weapons on both sides of the ball.

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I predict KC out-Arena Leagues Indy, and the Pats win against SD, forcing an ARC Title game where Brady old man game's his way to another boring ass SB appearance  

Nah Chargers draw the curtains on the Brady era next week. 

But I would love to see Chiefs Pats again at arrowhead and hopefully a changing of the guard moment 

im in the tank for Mahomes 

Just now, Idaho fan said:

Now I’d like to see the chargers take out the Pats.  Chargers and Chiefs for the AFC

This has really been a terrible weekend for the Pats. They were looking at a game against the Texans, whom they own, They could have had Baltimore, with a rookie QB that Belichick would have destroyed. Instead, they get a tough Chargers team and are hoping for a miracle Indy upset to get a home game in the AFC Championship.

1 minute ago, Redskin4ever said:

Jackson's garbage time TDs will help save Harbaugh, but what an awful job of coaching. You have to switch QBs in the 3rd quarter or at the latest the start of the 4th. One of the reasons I hate how football is covered is that every decision is a long term referendum on the coach and the guys involved. It's pretty obvious Jackson is their QB of the future. He's going to be the guy next year regardless of what happens. The regular season showed that. But this was a playoff game and there is no tomorrow. Except Harbaugh coached for tomorrow instead of today. So now he's going home. The sting won't be as bad because of the 2 TDs in garbage time. And really, once it got to that point you might as well leave him in because what happened was probably what was going to happen regardless of the QB. But, you dig yourself that deep of a hole, you aren't coming back. But they got those 4th quarter stats to look at though. Too bad the game has 4 quarters. 

Flacco would’ve been on a cart 3 plays in. That whole narrative is garbage.

Just now, Birdlives said:

Flacco would’ve been on a cart 3 plays in. That whole narrative is garbage.

Doubt it. He probably drives them down the field much earlier. But let's say you are right, then you go back to Jackson and you've lost nothing And you did what you had to do to try to win. Instead, he sat there with this thumb up his butt and watched his season end. 

Archived