Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

7 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

6 passing yds....

Time to move him to slot WR

I think he has Enough skills to stay at the QB position I mean he helped get the rat birds this far but it’s not working today against a well prepared Defense.  If I’m the Ravens I would have countered with Flacco before now and brought Jackson in on certain downs.  

Maybe do some of what the saints do with their other QB (hill I think is his name).   

Bottom line chargers game plan on defense today was very well conceived and executed.

3 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

I think he has Enough skills to stay at the QB position I mean he helped get the rat birds this far but it’s not working today against a well prepared Defense.  If I’m the Ravens I would have countered with Flacco before now and brought Jackson in on certain downs.  

Maybe do some of what the saints do with their other QB (hill I think is his name).   

Bottom line chargers game plan on defense today was very well conceived and executed.

Again, Flacco would’ve been taken out in a body bag if he went in. That SD defense is playing really well today. He might’ve gotten a couple of more throws than Jackson, but he also would’ve been killed on a few of those blitzes that Jackson slipped.

3 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

Oh boy Flacco's gonna come in and save the day with 3 TD's.

Go home Ratbird fans

I don't think he would have won the game or anything, but fi you're in the middle of the 4th quarter and you've produced negative pass yards, it's fair to wonder why you didn't;t at least try something else.

Archived