Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

Did the NFL suddenly outlaw the read option before wildcard round? Are mobile QBs suddenly outlawed from passing? First the Seahawks abandoning the pass, now the Ravens. I can understand not wanting to put too much pressure on the rookie QB, but this is ridiculous.

Edit: And then Jackson throws an interception. So much for that.

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

Did the NFL suddenly outlaw the read option before wildcard round? Are mobile QBs suddenly outlawed from passing? First the Seahawks abandoning the pass, now the Ravens. I can understand not wanting to put too much pressure on the rookie QB, but this is ridiculous.

Edit: And then Jackson throws an interception. So much for that.

**** is annoying. Throw. The. Football.

This tricycle read option crap is only bringing back bad memories.

33 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

That’d be great; if the Ravens weren’t playing Tim Tebow out there.

Never thought he'd be a great pro in college, and for all I heard about "No one wanting to see Lamar Jackson and the Ravens," atm he looks like a ****ing bum. And he's probably gonna get himself killed (Loved how he tried to channel Earl Campbell, staying inbounds on one of those sideline scrambles).

Never thought much of Flacco, but I thought it was incredibly moronic that he lost his job to this dude

9 hours ago, goskins10 said:

I said they were a decent D - did I not? They had a good day at the right time against NO. NO had a bad game at the same time. As I said, let's see dallast do it again. If they play NO next and do it again, then OK they are better than I think they are right now. Until then, they are just OK.

I agree with another poster - you sure do get sensitive if someone says anything about dallast. And please spare us with I deal in facts garbage. You are providing irrational defense for them. So just admit you are cowboys fan. It will be good for the soul.

Oh please.  Nobody got sensitive about anything concerning Dallas.  I'm just one of many people who don't mind giving credit to a good player or a good team when it's due.  Brian Mitchell had a segment on people like you who get all in their feelings when he gives props to another team for doing good.  He mentioned how people called into his show and whined about the positive he spoke about a rival or another team.  I love how he deals with them too.  He puts them in their place for being so insecure over nothing.  You are the type of fan he's talking about.  If you have a problem with me giving an honest assessment about any team or any player in the proper area of this forum, then please feel free to ignore my posts.  I don't whine, cry, and accuse you of being a fan of another team because of your opinions do I?  Absolutely not, so don't do that to me.

First of all I loss 300 betting on SEATTLE yesterday.  I got another bet that the Chiefs and Rams will be in the Super Bowl.  Should I now purchase Chiefs and Rams gear and be ridiculed for loving both of their offenses and star players too?  I had a healthy debate in the barbershop against someone who felt like the Chiefs are fools gold.  I argued him down for 30 minutes on why I believe the Chiefs are legit in many ways.  According to your flawed logic, should I stand at the 50 yard line at Fed-Ex field and apologize for defending the Chiefs being legit in front of a full stadium?

Please.  I'm just as much as a Skins fan as yourself, if not more.  I got plenty of history, proof, ticket stubs, gear, and memories to back that up.  I don't give a damn what you think or how you feel about my opinions.

2 hours ago, NickyJ said:

You are literally the ONLY person I've ever heard, Dallas fan or not, to say that Jerry "Glory hole" Jones is "kinda cool". Even the most die hard Cowboys fans I know would never pretend that he's cool lol

What I meant was the man loves his team, his fans, he'll give you entertaining sound bites, is a proven winner as a owner, and can be comical at times.  Our owner Danny Boy don't care about us, don't care about football and winning, and he hides from addressing obvious holes in this franchise from top to bottom.

If we took a poll on who would you rather hang out with on a Friday or Saturday night, who would you think most would pick and/or who do you think would be the most fun/entertaining to be around between Danny or JJ?

How many people would have thought that Robert Craft would go to visit Meek Mill in jail?  How many people would believe that Kraft would attend rap concerts and private parties with Lil Wayne, Future, and other hip hop artists there?  He did these things.  That's pretty cool to me.

Archived