Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

10 minutes ago, Csup said:

With a defense as good as Dallas, they can do some damage in these playoffs.    

They will either have to go to NO or LA - those two teams will not run the ball up the middle 75% of the time. And they will be on the road. 

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

They will either have to go to NO or LA - those two teams will not run the ball up the middle 75% of the time. And they will be on the road. 

Yeah, they stopped the Saints COLD in Dallas.  I doubt it will be the same story in NOLA.  

But that defense is really good.  Really really good.

I wonder what Dan would think if now the cowboys win a Super Bowl. 2 for the giants, the eagles win one after falling apart under chip Kelly; then the hapless cowboys win one? What does that say about the danskins brand? He’d probably just think the same thing he always does; we’re close. A full time ownership of futility. Thanks Dan.

1 minute ago, CRobi21 said:

Did they win the super bowl or beat an extremely flawed wild card team?

They won a playoff game.  Which the Skins haven’t done since after the 2005 season. It’s hard and deserves celebration.

God I hate Dallas, and this just makes me hate Dan even more. Why can’t the freaking billionaire dumbass get his head out his stupid ass and find somebody competent he likes to run the football ops and hire a non-dumbass head coach.  Mother****

Pisses me off 

3 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

What was the rule change?

Have to be even sides, no running starts. The commentators were talking about it, it's gone down from about 25% success rate to 8%. Onside kicks are a joke now.

Just now, NickyJ said:

Have to be even sides, no running starts. The commentators were talking about it, it's gone down from about 25% success rate to 8%. Onside kicks are a joke now.

What teams haven’t. Caught into is that you can’t do an onside kick on a known situation.  So you have to try them in surprise spots.  Which nobody does.  

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

They won a playoff game.  Which the Skins haven’t done since after the 2005 season. It’s hard and deserves celebration.

God I hate Dallas, and this just makes me hate Dan even more. Why can’t the freaking billionaire dumbass get his head out his stupid ass and find somebody competent he likes to run the football ops and hire a non-dumbass head coach.  Mother****

Pisses me off 

VoR... we wasted Romo.  Your hatred for Dan is no different than mine for Jerry.  Egos.  Lot's and lots of egos.

1 hour ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

1 hour ago, Csup said:

With a defense as good as Dallas, they can do some damage in these playoffs.    

No matter what playoff team I am, I like my chances against Dallas defense, if they keep playing that 2 minute "prevent" defense, that opens up a huge Tyler Lockett lane like that. And the way they allowed 2 straight 2-point conversions.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

Yeah, they stopped the Saints COLD in Dallas.  I doubt it will be the same story in NOLA.  

NO was due to hit a wall. dallast d is decent. But NO will be at home and there will be much on the line for them than when they played dallast. They were on a 10 gm winning streak. those are hard to maintain.

NO let their guard down - got caught. Will not happen again, If it does, then I will be a believer in the dallast D. It would b better fro them to paly LA. They are a bit of paper tiger to me. You make them pass and they are not nearlyh as good a team. Also, that D for LA is mediocre and can be had. NO on the other hand, not so much.

Just now, Roger.Staubach said:

VoR... we wasted Romo.  Your hatred for Dan is no different than mine for Jerry.  Egos.  Lot's and lots of egos.

Well, Romo helped waste Romo.  I say this also knowing Romo would have been the best QB the Skins have had since... Rypien in 1991?  But he had some really untimely booboos which helped him earn his reputation.

Jerry might be an obnoxious blow hard but he’s kept the fan base together, put forward a pretty good product some of the time.

I’d take Jerry over Dan in a heartbeat. Maybe that’s going from the frying pan into the kettle.  But Dallas seems to have their **** at least a bit more than Dan and Bruce.

Archived