Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Back from the Shadows Again

Jumbo

you guys know i'm an old-time firesigner :)

Is this still on?  :D

Just fyi/fwiw/to whom it may concern---I have been vewy vewy busy with secret squirrel stuff this last year or so, as many of the news headlines in recent months would indicate if you really knew what you were reading, but i must proceed with the cover story:

More than one matter---non-ES life stuff--inc. some issues that made keyboarding a literal pain--some ES stuff specifically,  even some football/redskins/snyder related stuff--inspired, but then really extended my sabbatical (not my first, though my longest), and a very major factor i didn't fully anticipate was my liking semi-retirement so much that I amplified and extended it across all my platforms. 

A lot of my circumstance to frequently/conveniently connect to ES during my typical day had to do with certain timing/location elements of my work. So that changed, too, as the presence of laptops and pcs  in my routine dropped significantly, and I remain steadfast in Luddite-like determination to go to my grave never having owned a smart phone, thus I don't use my phone to go online.  

So what was to be one of the long breaks I've taken several times in the past became longer than I originally anticipated. More details may be revealed depending on interest or relevance.

One big diff this time around is that while I have talked to TK 2-3 times, outside of a quite brief scan a week or so ago, I actually have not read the board for approx 6 months! I think 5-6 weeks was my previous records. I presume little is changed, but I trust you all can bring me up to date as you see fit. ^_^

Outside of that, you know I'm not much of one for starting "about me" threads and the intent here is just a community PSA as i didn't want to just drop this into RTT or other existent thread. I do note a ton of pms of course, most quite dated. I will get to the ones requiring it.:ph34r:

Jumbo......Jumbo.....wait a minute.....I think...yeah....no wait. That was somebody else.....Oh yeah...the guy wh.....nope...wrong one...banned that one...let's see here.....Okay. Get back to you on this. 

;) 

33 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

you know I'm not much of one for starting "about me" threads

No, you're much more of a jump into other threads and make it about you type dude.

:P

Good to see you back. I was worried, but I honestly thought you were just unable to handle anymore Trump talk so were quietly hoping the threads would police themselves and not have to deal with reports ;)

@twa there actually was a redhead involved for a brief time...again...but across the northern, not southern, border in bc,...i almost mentioned it just for you...she was far too wise to extend the matter and so i was repatriated and returned to paying my own bills

hard to believe but i actually kind of missed more than a few of you folks and ty for the welcome backs...while i was not seeking such, i will be tracking those who do not join in to applaud my survival and will get them somewhere down the road

10 minutes ago, Destino said:

You expect me to believe infowars being banned from social media and you suddenly having time for ES again is a coincidence?  

all part of of what's referenced in the secret squirrel activities...if you only knew the rest...

i am now working on having alex banned even from antisocial media btw

4 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

One new thing that happened in your absence is that @Sacks 'n' Stuff has taken over as de facto leader of the board.

tk accuses me of abandoning sacks like in a legal guardian/ youthful ward sense...he said sort of like bruce wayne cutting himself off from dick grayson without any special preparation....i thought maybe more like sheriff taylor leaving mayberry without putting barney through a SEAR course first...

I have missed reading your posts, sometimes numerous times, to make sure that I come as close as I can to understanding what it is I think you're saying, I certainly applaud your survival, and your Luddite-like steadfastness in rejecting 24-7 connectivity. 

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

you guys know i'm an old-time firesigner :)

Is this still on?  :D

I remain steadfast in Luddite-like determination to go to my grave never having owned a smart phone, thus I don't use my phone to go online.  

I actually have not read the board for approx 6 months!

Welcome back Jumbo.  As for getting you up to date, I hope you're sitting down for this:

Donald Trump is President of the United States.

Archived